Reviews for Sex on Wheels
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Write more!
twifanatheart27 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
There should DEFINITELY be a second chapter to this...at least. LOL
sprog101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hot! ;) there should be an epilogue! That would be hot to see people's reactions or how they would act in that diner afterwards on Tuesday lol
livelovelaugh91 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
hotness!loved it!
chele the original chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Very well written ,and Hot damn LOL
DMcInk chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Woah, this is incredibly hot haha. I love the detail you put within this story, lemony goodness is always appreciated ;) You are obviously a talented writer and I think you should continue if not a plot for this one-shot, a different plot for Rosalie and Emmett's characters. Brilliant story, added to the favourites! DMcInk.
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Sweet, fluffy EmRo too? How awesome are you? (very!)

I loved this. Totally cute, angst scale of zero, and HOT.

And something about an Em in uniform...unf.

Really great. Thanks for writing.
How pissed are you now chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved it. It was cute and sexy at the same time :)
carmelitagabriel71 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
damn! i love Emmett and this was just perfect!
PunkLover chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
very sexy ;D
ReneeFF chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Perfect little one shot! I'd love to see this as a multi-chap but I'm content with this if you don't! Very unique and definitely well-written.
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was so goooood!
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Oh dear me. I love this soooooooo much! Please consider another chapter or twelve? Unf. I love me some Emmett in a uniform. And Rosalei showing off her curves on her skates, Ummmm yes and please. Great pic & great story.
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Found your story via TwiSherry, and the picture was intriguing enough to cause me to check out your interpretation! It's so amazing to me how you can take a photo and write all of that from it! Guess that's what makes you a great writer, though. And I have to disagree with your description of PWP, as I thought there was plenty of plot in this! In fact, there was enough that I wish, as I always do with a good one-shot, that you'd give us more. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I look forward to checking out your other stories.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
unf. sex and milkshakes. So very Rosalie & Emmett.