Reviews for Children's Shadow Games
chocolaty chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Awesome Oneshot!
MistoryStar chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I loved it :D Write more, write more!
Icicle Streams chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I liked it, but the last section with Link-Midna dialogue and then the boys spying on him seemed out of place. I loved the quiet way Link asks Renado to help him off his horse, I thought it really fitted his character.
Jingle For Goldfish chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was very cute! It's always fun to see our hero in peril. I thought it got maybe just a smidgen off-topic when it switched to Link's point of view—I sort of agree with what another reviewer wrote about Beth. I would have liked to see her follow this story to the end. But I did like it, and I like the character development of the kids. You do a good job of keeping in character; even Malo's one line was exactly something I could picture him saying. Good job! :)
Confessions of a Short Girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
The beginning was really intense, I was actually scared for our favourite hero, but I liked the ending
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
that should teach them to stay in bed
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I rather liked how you portrayed the characters, though I don't see Renado being the type to roll his eyes. I especially liked how you portrayed Talo, the rambunctious child that he is. Link's dialogue worked for him as well. The ending was just right, exactly what Midna would do.

Link's dreams didn't make complete sense to me but that doesn't bother me. The writing itself could use more touching up, make the read through more seamless. I feel a bit empty at the fact I didn't feel Beth learned a lesson. I know she did, but by the end, I didn't feel the lesson she had learned. I like the title of this as well, very fitting.
PatheticallyKingly chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I loved this! Especially the ending. I would say more but I am tired and, therfore, can't think of anything else to say.
Miss Link 87 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I really enjoyed this! But then again I am a fan of your writings in general. I especially love the way you depicted the Ordon children. Good work! :D
Airian Reesu chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This is very nice. :) I like the characters you've created for the Ordon children, and Link too, for that matter. The Link-Midna conversation was delightfully snarky after all the earlier tension. The end scene was very interesting, what with the dream split between the children's dialogue/scene. It worked well, I think. Overall, I think this is a nice little story. It looks like it could use some polishing (typos and such), but nothing wrong with that. :)