Reviews for Broken Things
CaseyJr chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
cute story
LEIDEE D chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
Great story! Could not stop reading it from beginning to end! You really captured the characters well. Great writer!
Tifus chapter 16 . 11/30/2011
wow just amazing i'm in love with your fic D
dbltbl chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
Great job writing your first fan fic I really enjoyed reading it and can't wait for your one shots.
AZsgirl chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
Great story! Sad to see if over especially with the good news they just received! Any chance of an epilogue? Will be looking for more of your stories!,
Yeahnoidontthinkso chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Okay so first of all, I have to apologize. I went back through to double check, and I am ashamed to see that, even though I've been following this story since close to the beginning, I have yet to leave you a review. :( I shall whack myself with a brick in your honor.

"When the fire is turned up, and it all boils down, when the smoke clears, and the dust settles, we're all just a bunch of broken things. Our edged are ridged and sharp, and when paired up with someone who doesn't fit, we'll know. It'll poke, it'll be uncomfortable, and it just won't feel right. But when you find that perfect match, that piece that fits perfectly into you, it'll all just be so clear." This. Just...THIS. This made me tear up. It is so SO true, not just for our girls, but as applied to real life, as well. Very VERY well said, my friend.

Now the story itself. I must admit, there were a few instances I wanted to throw my phone through a window while reading this. Mostly because of Mark. That's not saying it was a bad story; not at all. On the contrary, kudos to you for your ability to pull those emotions out of your readers. That's not an easy thing to do, and you've done it wonderfully.

I do have one question: Why doesn't Arizona like it when people call their son Zay? I can't remember if that was ever explained; I had kind of assumed maybe Mark is responsible for the nickname and she was just being stubborn about it...

I keep getting off track here. Its my brain right now; its just all over the place. To sum it up, I loved your story. Very well done, from beginning to end. I look forward to reading anything else from you in the future...perhaps a one shot of the birth of the twins? No pressure or anything. ;)

Keep up the great work!

I'll go find that brick now...
iCapmirezLove chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
awwww... i loved it! :-D hope u write some new stories or a sequel ? :-D
auggy1984 chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Wow really good
shortiepurk chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
I really loved this chapter. I was a bit worried when you skipped so much time and then I was a bit elated when Addison got a look on her face. :) Thanks for finishing this out.
Bother91 chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
I for one would like a series of one shots - updating us on various aspects of their lives, their family, their careers. To use a much overused phrase - it would be awesome!
xenaville chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
What a great ride. totally enjoyed this story. I can picture Arizona pregnate with twins. That is forward to more stories from you.
SDARCTfan chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
Yay! What a wonderful ending, I loved this fic. Can't wait to read your future one shots.
arwencita chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
Hey Zig! Great ending :) it has been a very exciting road, and the waiting sometimes became really hard, but this ending was totally worth it ;)

I hope to read more from you :D
Abby182 chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
Nice ending! hope you continue to write more fics
xenaville chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
At the end I laughed at how Callie flipped Arizona over the just struck me to be funny. kinda sad to see the next chapter to be the last one. I really do enjoy reading this story.