Reviews for Final First Time
fatima chapter 1 . 2/24
beautiful story i hope you left hijikata live but it is wonderful
Saito promised her that he would survive and come bak. It would have been nice if he kept that promise and got his own happy ending
M-Angel 05 chapter 1 . 2/19
Sad, but sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
sweet
nana chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
It is so good. I am not sure if he really did die or not. Afterall, he didn't turn to dust. Hope there might be a season 3
IvorySea chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh my god I adored it and the end was just so sweet and lovely to envision, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
cute
Hotaru Himura chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
So cute and sad! I just watched the last episode and I really think he's alive! :)
yuukie kuze chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awe! it was wonderful ... call me crazy but I love this kind of stuff ahaha I agree with you in the ending ... it was a cliff hanger hahaha good story ...
Raiza-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Q_Q Hijikata-san! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I loved the anime, I'm on the hunt for the games, and enjoying some fanfics. Love this!
SweetieHazel chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Touchingly sweet love-making! I know, Hijikata just can't die like that without even touching Chizuru!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Aww, that was really cute. Adorable little chibi!Hijikata Haha. Thanks for writing!
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I enjoyed it a lot! It was quite heartfelt, and I believe that it was necessary for him to die, even though I wished he hadn't.
Randomstranger chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
:D this is sad, yet it is good.

First of all Hijikata really DID NOT DIE in the anime. It's stated in the summaries of Wikipedia and the site of Hakuouki itself, though Chizuru hallucinated of seeing Hijikata touching her face and wiping her tears.. so basically the ending was Chizuru giving off some of her blood, Hijikata drinking it.. Chizuru thinking he was dead but he was just resting.

: It's a really sad anime but the plot was epic that's why people love it :))

As for your writing, it's cute. It's also in Cannon and I agree that Hijikata would like to leave something to Chizuru. And since you didn't kill Hijikata in this fanfic this is much better - so he's a pure demon now, but unseen to the eyes of his family yet :DD 3

Love it, dear. Keep up the good work .
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
You're right, this is too sad! But I love it all the same!