Reviews for Final First Time
IvorySea chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh my god I adored it and the end was just so sweet and lovely to envision, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
cute
Hotaru Himura chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
So cute and sad! I just watched the last episode and I really think he's alive! :)
yuukie kuze chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awe! it was wonderful ... call me crazy but I love this kind of stuff ahaha I agree with you in the ending ... it was a cliff hanger hahaha good story ...
Raiza-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Q_Q Hijikata-san! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I loved the anime, I'm on the hunt for the games, and enjoying some fanfics. Love this!
SweetieHazel chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Touchingly sweet love-making! I know, Hijikata just can't die like that without even touching Chizuru!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Aww, that was really cute. Adorable little chibi!Hijikata Haha. Thanks for writing!
Saya White chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I enjoyed it a lot! It was quite heartfelt, and I believe that it was necessary for him to die, even though I wished he hadn't.
Randomstranger chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
:D this is sad, yet it is good.

First of all Hijikata really DID NOT DIE in the anime. It's stated in the summaries of Wikipedia and the site of Hakuouki itself, though Chizuru hallucinated of seeing Hijikata touching her face and wiping her tears.. so basically the ending was Chizuru giving off some of her blood, Hijikata drinking it.. Chizuru thinking he was dead but he was just resting.

: It's a really sad anime but the plot was epic that's why people love it :))

As for your writing, it's cute. It's also in Cannon and I agree that Hijikata would like to leave something to Chizuru. And since you didn't kill Hijikata in this fanfic this is much better - so he's a pure demon now, but unseen to the eyes of his family yet :DD 3

Love it, dear. Keep up the good work .
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
You're right, this is too sad! But I love it all the same!
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This is truly beautifully written:)

I love the angst and the romance between hijikata and chizuru:) pls write more!:D
RedBlue Rose chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
how sad,sweet and lovable story..i almost cried when hijikata died, i didn' cried because my mom was watching the final chapter with me.. if she wasn't .. i would had cried like a little baby girl LOL.. loved this one shot..this goes to my favorites :D
Kanela chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I know how you feel!

I was thinking the same early this morning, when I finished watching the series...I was so heartbroken! (TAT)

So I came to the world of fanfiction to fill the void in my heart, and your story just did so.

Thank you very much for healing my sad heart with your story. It was something I really wanted to find. Thank you! Thanks a lot!
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
me encanto :3
babyang6066 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Thank you finally someone who gets that they needed to make love in the last episode, shit what girl wouldnt have?