Reviews for Journals of Clan Highwind: Dear You
Red Atom chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Too much side stuff going on. What's with the camera and fourth wall?
Crunch chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Epic fantasy clan a lot of members but they all are taken care of.
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
I really liked it. Moogles are awesome and adorable! You portray that very well, and I appreciate that.
Brevis chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
In ch1 it says jarvis is 4ft6 and ch5 says his 6ft?
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
I like the individual attention to characters giving them more staying power and making readers more likely to remember them and think of them as important. I wish that more fanfiction writers would do this. Good job and keep it up!
Anon 5 chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
You need to finish this story dude! Major potential.
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Hey there Gantz Gun! I really liked this latest chapter and hope that you keep up the good work. I appreciate your desire to more fully define your characters, as that is a struggle for many authors with a large amount of them.

One minor, and I do mean minor, thing that maybe you could work on is getting rid of the repetition of a word or phrase by replacing it with a synonym. An example would be:

"'There! Recognize it now?'

When Gantz saw the place, his eyes lit up in recognition."

It could be changed to something like:

"'There! Remember it now?'

When Gantz saw the place, his eyes lit up in recognition."

Another example would be:

"Looking at her with a wild expression long and hard, Gantz remained feral a moment... before the wildness vanished a few seconds later."

It could be changed to get rid of the word wild twice:

"Looking at her with a bestial expression long and hard, Gantz remained feral a moment... before the wildness vanished a few seconds later."

Like I said, minor stuff, but maybe something you could think about. :)

-Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Hey again, I really liked the story as far as it went, but I was a little disappointed when it suddenly stopped. I hope that you chose to update it in the near future!
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I just started reading this story and the way you've set it up looks promising. I also like the themes of your other stories and will begin to read them as soon as I'm done reading this. I especially like the idea of a SSB cross over, because the series is practically made for crossovers. Anyway, looking forward to reading a lot more good stuff in the future!
cuttingmoon57 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Hey Gantz!

Alright just finished up your three chapters. I'm loving it so far: the characters, pacing. Description is good as well, and chapter length gives enough to tide people over between updates. I also like how you are focusing a lot on the interactions between your clan members. (I admit I chuckle at scenes between Rosaline and him).

There's nothing really I can think of at the moment to critique. I mean there's the occasional typo here and there, but your story is strong in all the major areas.

As a side, final note, I just like the name Marco on a Moogle. Random, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.

Keep it up! I'll be following it as best I can
You KNOW who this is chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Me: It has been far too long since I've done this. Wish Jacob was here, though.

(Clears throat) As far as Gantz's current situation goes, I always find the concept of "Main character finds themselves in another world" interesting. I had to chuckle when Harry Potter was mentioned.

The voice at the beginning caught my interest, too. Who on earth could that have been? The mind wonders...

The thing about the tower-Brightmoon Tor-is interesting, too. Do I sense foreshadowing?

And then, of course, at the end, when Gantz read that book to find the mention of Meteor-well. Considering that it's usually one of the most powerful spells in the series (next to Ultima and the like), those two have a right to be nervous about it.

All in all, the characters were likable and the situations they were in were nice to read. I like it, and I can't wait for more.

And for the record, Rosaline, you get used to the Author's Notes after a while. You should see Kaitlin's reaction whenever Jacob and I do them without her.

Kaitlin (Other room): It's because you can't be trusted with them without adult supervision!

Me: I AM an adult!

Kaitlin: A MATURE adult!

Me: Excuse me for a second. (Leaves to argue. After a minute, Kavma appears and sits down.)

Kavma: Meteor? You need to be careful with that one, though that goes without saying. As for the voice-well. You got THAT person involved. Just wait until Jordan finds out.

Me: (Bursts in) A-(The chair is empty)-ha? DARN IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Its great and I like so far please continue.