Reviews for Not Quite Beastly
Exmoorpony chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
An intriguing plot. Certainly something I didn't expect. The whole two girls relationship thing is rubbing me a little the wrong way, but you know what? For the most part, I'm just gonna try and ignore that because it is technically an important part of the plot. Plus, Kyle is technically a guy.

Interesting. I look forward to seeing how it plays out.
AUniqueGirl chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Just to answer to your idea about Zola and Will being a couple... I don't think they should become one because Zola is married and has kids (in the book and movie) and Will is only 20-years old. Big difference in age.
AUniqueGirl chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
One question, would Kylie end up being gay or something when she turns back into a boy? But I still like what I have read so far. Keep it up
Maymayliu chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Update soon! Btw, I think that kyles getting a little too girly. Also, I feel like lindy is falling for Kylie, which is kinda weird as she's not supposed to know he's a guy... So ya, please come back!
dakota.dawg chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
i read all the chapters and was really sad it ended so soon. i really enjoyed this alot because it didnt rush. and i love the fact that you mentioned kristen bell. gives a great mental image and the actors look like they could be siblings too. great job on this loved it!
Quail Sandwich chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Eh, it's a good story, but Kylie is getting too girly, yet Lindy is reacting as if she knows he/she is a guy. And personally, I don't like the movie, probably because it doesn't follow the book at all. But good job besides that:)
BelleZatannaRusso chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Let's see...interesting date movie choice, coherent remarks on TV, fun conversation starters...this relationship is of to an interesting and fun start! You're certainly not a conventional writer...and that's a good thing!
BelleZatannaRusso chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Wow! this was fun! I'm not into football, but I liked the little chatting...it helps build their relationship..and the greenhouse scene was funny! Kylie is understandably nervous. When is the next installment?
BelleZatannaRusso chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Wow...Minor quibble...the guys didn't say they were brothers in the story (though they may have in the movie). Kiley is starting to learn how girls think...(and some guys too). I wonder how the letter will grow...
BelleZatannaRusso chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Wow...lots of changes. Kendra has quite the way of leaving! Trey and Sloane may have taught Kylie more than all her time as a girl up till then. Lindy seems like a nice girl-and her home situation sucks. Zola has an interesting backstory...I hope Kiley gets to help her get her kids.
BelleZatannaRusso chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Nice intro to Will. Kiley's dad has major issues with her. (And girls in general.) I hope those can get fixed. Perhaps two males or one male, one former male) can learn from this...
BelleZatannaRusso chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Ugh...poor Kiley. At least Sloan is concerned for him, I think. The doctors are no doubt going crazy over this...and nobody believes in magic...
BelleZatannaRusso chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is certainly a cool concept. I haven't seen the movie (though I hope to!), but this will be a great take on things!

And it is quite a fitting punishment. (On the other hand, what if he she finds someone to love her...after a year?
JacksDirtySecret chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
I like it ) you should deff continue.
The-Riddle-Heiress chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Love this! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!