Reviews for Harry Potter and the Love of a Family
AMMiss chapter 1 . 1/10
That is a perfect line that the Marauder's said. I LIKE IT!
Cringo chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
Isn't Harry's sister two years younger than him which means she is 9? I'm not sure why she talks in such a baby voice? Unless I'm wrong on the age?
sid25 chapter 18 . 4/20/2016
Hey. this is by far the best story I've read in terms of fan fiction.. its got great character development, amazing plotssub plots along with it being extremely plausible and well written. I've been rereading this story since you've originally published it and I enjoy it every single time. and every time I hope and pray that some day you might just go ahead with it.. really looking forward to reading the rest.. hope you able to continue soonotherwise thanks anyways for a wonderful story :D
auOC chapter 18 . 9/2/2015
I know that authors hate getting these reviews, but pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase continue?
I get that you may have been inactive for over a year now, but still...this is already amazing and even one wrap up chapter would be appreciated.
Something unfinished is totally cool too, and you do you, but it would be awesome.
xox, auOC
Sugar0o chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
this is a great story, i cant know if your still there, or writing, but i loved it! and would like to see more someday!
Traveler301 chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
Your story is by far one of the best I've ever read. Even if you never finish it, you have something to be very proud of. I wish you luck on all things and thank you for such an outstanding story that has given me such pleasure.

Thanks again,
Ron Pate
williamfloyd2000 chapter 18 . 6/15/2015
I doubt this will happen but it would be great if you countinued with this story.
DPinAK chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Enjoying your plot and characters greatly. I hope you will continue it at some point.
BloodAxe8187 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Harrys animal is a black panthern
Janna18 chapter 18 . 5/15/2014
It is an amazing story! The detailed descriptions and a fully plausible storyline with the plot flowing through evenly makes for a captivating read. Please do continue with the story - its too good to be left incomplete. This is a plot I've always wanted to follow through but never got a chance to write. Harry growing up with the support of his parents, the antics of Sirius and Remus, the love between Lily and James oft referred to, but never seen first hand, Hermione with a role model in Lily to look up to - that talk the two had after the troll incident was enlightening, the trials and tribulations that very first gen witch had to face, the bias and the bigotry, striving to achieve in a world firmly under the hold of prejudice. I could keep going on! I solemnly promise to review every chapter if you would please go on with it!
Janna18 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
30 second fight! _ EPIC.
Desiraes0220 chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
While this story had so much potential it sadly has now been updated in years. So it is with a sad heart that I delete it from my alert list and offer it up to the gods of unfinished stories in the hopes that one day you will finish and ill find it again... Until that day take care.
anyeshabaner chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update soooooooooooooooooooooooooon...its a really amazing story
Hoppy159 chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
I like the lesson given to Ron, it's perfect. He really isn't a bad guy, just a little thick. A good lesson to put him on the right path is exactly what he needed. It's a much better solution than simply bashing him. And the point on consequences for their actions and it being a glaring hole in the education of wizards in general is really something that has been missing from the canon story and many fan fic stories.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
I rather liked this chapter, and you have already explained the "Rose mostly gets ignored" thing. The only thing I can think of is more explanation to Hermione and more scenes involving the Pureblood etiquette you use in this world. There are so many way to do it I'm always really curious about each Author's view.