Reviews for The Aftermath
Red chapter 21 . 1/15/2015
Pretty interesting so far, a rather unique way to introduce Afterlife elements into the real world. I would've liked more YuzuruxKanade, but I guess it's pretty difficult when only one of them has their memories back. Anyway, hope you update soon!
jeannot1978 chapter 21 . 12/27/2014
Would that be Shiina, perhaps?
TheFangirl chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
YAY! Thanks for writing this, it's EPIC!
Aki chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Remember that Yui is paralyzed? Referring to when Yuzuru see Yui and Hinata for the first time.
Anon-Shii chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
No romance. No YuzuruxKanade yet. Boring plot, BUT I LOVE IT. It adds the thrill of wanting more to see if it farthen its story. Upload faster tho. No wonder some readers hate you. As for me, I don't, since I understand quite well the predicament you are in. Nevertheless, take the time to rest. I hope that this month, 3 or more chapters will be posted.
penguinsstar chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
T_T no more romance...
jeannot1978 chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
I wonder, is Kanade facing off against Shiina? Shiina is the only female that could move that fast, because of her ninja training.
Kayos chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Would it ok to do a Fan art manga for this
azzam chapter 19 . 6/21/2014
next time finish the story with an sad moment like the real angle beats.
azzam chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
well let me give you a hint of how to make it the ending sad like the real story.I never cried before after i watch angle beats!It 's the sadest thing in my whole entire lifetime of being a it' very hard to let go of angle beats!The person i like in angle beats is tachibana kanade dauther of tachibana and otonashi yuzuru son of otonashi. Thi is my secret for angle beats please don't tell anybody about this aftermath.

I can't wait for the next story.
azzam chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
Speechless it's just like where did yuzuru&yuri the only one that can fight in hand to hand combat is angle/tachibana kanade right.
azzam chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
o.k
Azzam chapter 16 . 6/13/2014
This is the shortest story you've made:-(
azzam chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
um..did you even know what you are doing.

WHATEVER IT IS VERY NICE AND AWESOME!
azzam chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Does that means they are in an giant npc or what