Reviews for Break Room
Not so Dark chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This was awesome! The characters were fun and I actually felt a little fear when the big bad ninjas appeared. Sweet!

We need more fanfictions about the other side of the fence. Especially well-written ones like this. Yay! Thank you.

With love, hugs and cookies!

Liath
Lynn Jones chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
wow. I loved how Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes showed up right on schedule...and then let the Cobras live. sort of. anyway, nice job!
Agent-M-0167 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That was well worth the read. The general rank and file of Cobra looking at SE/SS as mythical boogeymen is awesome!

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to another story in the future!
Shadir chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
*Laugh* Very funny!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was so much fun! I feel so sorry for Max and his fellow Cobras, but I love watching the pain they're in; the idea of the if-you-speak-it-they-will-come is hilarious, but unfortunately, now that it's been validated I suspect Max will never sleep well again. XD
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Excellent, hilarious, and well written story. I loved the view of Cobra from the bottom level. The four Cobra were actually likable, despite being on the bad guys' team. The Storm Shadow v. Snake Eyes argument was hysterical, especially the appearance of those two at the very end. Lovely fic!
TinySprite chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Awesome fic! Loved their argument and especially loved the ending. I am curious about the relief soldiers though, were they really who they said they were?
Karama9 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Awesome. :)

That was great, totally enjoyed it. The troopers' point of view felt genuine and you almost feel some sympathy for them. As brief as their appearance was, Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes seemed in character and all in all, this was a wonderful read. I hope to see more from you soon!