Reviews for Little shop of Rocky Horror
Warning! Carry on reading! Or ************, even just read the word warning!
Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she live in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to killed all the staff in the hospital, so the More-government decided that the bebest way to get rid of her was to kill her, so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died.
Now ever week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, cutting you and watching you bleed to death
MagentaQuinn chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
I know this was updated last year, but COME ON! I was overcome with joy finding this, and now I'm depressed that you left it a year ago. My mum kept commenting what I was laughing so hard about.. I showed it to her... "I don't get it."
forevarocky chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
Please continue this i really love it! My 2 favorite movies!
KODfreak chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
oh please update PLEASE! I love this story!
gatsbys chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
oh my bert schnick you READ MY MIND! lol! Hoopla! I love this! my two favorite things combined! love love love ! (:

Much Luck and Kisses!