Reviews for Crescent Moon Academy
Kingkong101 chapter 6 . 6/18/2019
This is terrible
EvilGod21 chapter 33 . 4/15/2018
Hey there...nice story you wrote here but why the fuck aren't you updating? It's been almost four years already...my fellow readers here are also eager to read the updated chapter of this fanfic story,,!
Shygirl chapter 16 . 10/4/2017
Is this a narusaku fanfic? Can u have big romantic moments of them plz.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Very interesting, first time writing a review. I feel like this story was inspired by Rosario and vampire just after reading the second chapter
Guest chapter 33 . 1/10/2017
great story please write more of it
Leroy chapter 15 . 8/17/2016
Haha I'm happy to see another enjoys skyrim! Such a great game and adventure !
kyuubi27 chapter 33 . 1/28/2016
Very cool. I am sad that u haven't undated this story in a long time and it most prob looks like u have abandoned it... But hopefully not. Great work and I hope to see an update soonish :)
kyuubi27 chapter 8 . 1/25/2016
This is s great read, well done. I cannot stop and am so very happy I looked at your profile to find this magnificent story. Thank you and I am so very happy I have lots more chapters to go :)
husky2c chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Oh my god I fucking loved it!
loganhunter2 chapter 29 . 6/6/2014
Hey your naruto isn't the one from canon either even if he has the same principles but that's fine this is an AU it's supposed to be that way as long as they are in spirit then their personalities can change a bit this is an underrated story that should be way higher up in the list and I'm glad I took the time to read it. ...but seriously though that narusaku feral moments are awesome in a primal kinda way I just want to be aware of it. ...it took me like 3 chapters to figure out why mikoto is interested in the haruna family. 10 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 28 . 6/6/2014
So wait she's a sadists and a masochist? Holy shitttt man that was. ...i don't know how to feel but you either make limes or lemons or this story is gonna. ...ah who cares I love it 10 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 22 . 6/6/2014
No no no do the 3 years damit nooooo this is awesome 10/10
loganhunter2 chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
I gotta say the whole primal thing naruto and Sakura have is awesome since it's more stronger than the sexual tension with a succubus. ...not sure if it makes sense I just want them to be aware of it 9/ 10
loganhunter2 chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Ino is sad though that puberty hit like a boss. ...can to races really boost each other like that?
loganhunter2 chapter 10 . 6/5/2014