Reviews for Crescent Moon Academy
charles cdv chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
vary nice!
Kid74c chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
I believe that you could write out all four years and we would all stick with it. Also will there be any "Mature" scenes?
9-tailed reaper chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
love the Metal gear reference

as always great chapter

would like to see the passing years go on
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 22 . 3/16/2012
great work and I know ME3 is amazing right.
Naruto4Sakura chapter 22 . 3/16/2012
Wow! I loved this chapter! I thought it was going to blow up with the clones and stuff, but naruto avoided that with the whole punch thing.(poor suckers who drunk it) Any who, You did a wonderful job as usual and I can't wait for your long standing update for this story.
charles cdv chapter 21 . 2/20/2012
Update soon!
9-tailed reaper chapter 21 . 2/18/2012
Nocturnal robes ftw!

whose copper going with then?

cant wait for more
Naruto4Sakura chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
WOW! I did not see that coming at the end. Wonder what will happen with that delinquent copy going around now.(can't wait for your next update.)
kidloco chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
now i can said that is a madness winter

shadow clones, dance, decicion, oh madness, i love it :D

oh the deliquent naruto, that will go wild!
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
good work but think you should have made him pick one them because this is starting to fell more like a naruto x multiplier then narusaku and i get if your doing this to make it blow up in his face.
Hey chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
These series actually fuse pretty well
Generation of Light chapter 20 . 2/3/2012
Naruto and Sakura need to fuck, SOON! Naruto is hot AF, and so is Sakura. Cannot wait for the lemons
Abouttocreateanaccount chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
first, should definitely be a NaruSaku by the end. do something for Christmas, but have some people stay and some leave, kinda like in the harry potter movies. maybe it becomes a NaruSaku over the break, like hinata and ino leave or something. thats ur decision. but i definitely love the concept and will continue to read ur stories!
ebm6969 chapter 20 . 1/28/2012
this was great! STOP STARING AT ME!
kidloco chapter 20 . 1/27/2012
sorry if i dint review before i really want but i was just busy, but everychapter i like it

but i think need more romance wiht saku, maybe she got more interesting to naru in romance, somehow knowing more, ok you did that but she feeling wiht naru, but the others i like it :D

i think need especial event, between halloween, x-mas and ect and i think dont send to the family, mostly the girls decide wiht naru go in a trip alone to someplace for the winter vacation, can be interesting about it :D

(yes not shion or lee, they jsut make a mess about everything)

and lol the poor kiba and shino lol

wow itachi and shizune, i dint see that coming XD

and the naruto dream, wow, i thik sakura need a dream like that to had little change of opinion about pervert and ect hehe
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »