Reviews for Crescent Moon Academy
BluEs69 chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
This was really nice :)

UPDATE SOON!

Btw, are you going to make NaruIno or NaruHina(argh) moments?
lilanimefan247 chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
cant wait to see what happens next XD
Whiterun Guard chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
skyrim huh? curse that addictive game for holding up a story as wonderful as this Ive been waiting for god knows how long for this to be updated. I'm always amazed by this story and I definitely like this chapter sasuke and kin was awesome they should definitely date! but naruto and tayuya was the best narutayu FTW! I love that paring I would like to see that paring progress more, probably more then any other just don't dwell to much on naruto and sakura it kinda ruin the story and harem thing when the main character focus more on one female then the others (I Hate IT!) and im also curious about the shion and naruto thing, another favorite paring of mine can't wait to see how that works out. please hurry up and date, this story shouldn't be left unattended for so long I NEED THIS STORY!

BTW I to was Once addicted skyrim until I took an arrow to the knee
Zahchi chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Yes I have to agree! Skyrim has cast away my social life like dust in the wind! God I wish I had it for my PC though! Modding on Xbox is way harder :(

Anyway on to the review! I laughed my ass off in this here chapter! It was hilarious! I loved it when Sasuke payed off Anko with the "Weapon of Mass Destruction" it was hilarious! And after Sasuke left the pool he took out wax ear plugs! That was so damn funny! Those four idiots getting chased away by Tayuya made me laugh as well! Keep writing Tachman, you magnificent bastard!

I rather liked the heartfelt nostalgia between Naruto and Tayuya too!

YES! Finally some more NaruSaku! But also a bit of NaruHina couldn't hurt anyone...;D

Anyway great update! Merry (late) Christmas! And a Happy (soon-to-be) New Year! Please continue soon!

-Zahchi
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
good story just got one question is this narusaku or naru/harem
Anon chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
I too have this problem with being Dovahkiin. All these dragons seem to want to die, and I can't help but fulfill their requests... Oh Skyrim.

Great chapter, update soon!
soulofdragon1 chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Is this story based on rosariovampire?
pecil chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
love ur story please continue it .
charles cdv chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
nice job!
TG-Esmeralda chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
I really enjoy reading this story, don't stop till it's finished! And I can't wait for the next chapter
anonymous chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
In this story are you going to time skip the rest of the 2 years Naruto has at the Academy or are you going to do small time skips that go through the 3 years in the Crescent Moon Academy?

Is Lee going to be madly in love with Sakura like in the manga? And what is up with Itachi and Sasuke keeping an eye on if Sakura drinks Naruto's blood? My last question is: Will Sakura grow her hair long, sorry I just think she looks better with her hair long and that it would show her maturing and her more female quality's if she like comes back from winter break and has beautiful long hair. Besides my questions I think you are doing a great job on this story, but when is Sakura gunna get the attention of someone who likes her, for real. I know that this is a NaruSaku story and that they are the main couple but so far Naruto is receiving all the love while Sakura doesn't seem to care which is great because I wouldn't like to see her as the jealous type in this story but she should also have like a small love interest with a character.
Zahchi chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
Sorry I didn't review right away, like you I got a copy of Skyrim, and needless to say I've been a little distracted ;D but I said goodbye to my social life with The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion however, :D great update! Interesting character additions, I can't wait to see how Naruto helps his first client! And the reaction of the class from his sudden outburst "Are they humans?" I can't wait for the next update! And I like how you added Jariaya, he is one of my favorite characters, comedy wise anyway! ;D please continue soon! I am very excited for your next update!

-Zahchi
pecil chapter 14 . 11/19/2011
great story you have inspiried me to do many things as a writer. 1 3 thank you
9-tailed reaper chapter 14 . 11/19/2011
most politely hostile classroom intro ever lol

seems more people are going dragon hunting in Skyrim these days but its worth it if your in to it (daedric armor ftw)

good luck in continuing your job search and i cant wait to read more
XzanessaforeverxG chapter 14 . 11/19/2011
I loved it sooo much ... well done ! Is this a NarutoXSakura (only) story ? :S ! Can't wait !
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »