Reviews for Crescent Moon Academy
kidloco chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
i love it, the itachi reaction (why he cant be here like a voluntien or a new teacher, i sure he had millon thing to embarazing sasuke lo) the almoht first kiss.. damn kiba..lol and oh no ino and hinata are ready for teh game! oh man.. but sakura and naru almoht first kiss! and lol hinata and Ino reaction about him first kiss and the 16 old girl XD, wel first pantie shot and now almoht first kiss, oh man i will wait for the next chapter.. i sure the girls will fight for him, i think saku are more normal to the otehrs two girls (he first time in long time i dont hate hinata or annoy me XD) before give ideas...

just forgot yuoo others history, full concentration in that because i love it! and i had wait to much and today chapter was great.. make me laught, make me go aww, make me wow, make me poor saku and poor naru being new and human but aww sakura helping saing is ncie to be human, lol the girls and expectante to see what will do teh girls, go oh shit they will kiss to later not get the kiss, kick kiba ass for stop but i sure the girls oblige him to search the girls and lol kiba reaction when hear about the 16 old girl kiss, oh man love the trio moment in the city and just love you history.. i really need login to my account :p

next chapter, baahcna knowing how the trio getting aroun to naruto put every class toguether(gym mostly, and naruto first pranks (rebember natuo tricker foxy moment he had in him blood, maybe other almoht kiss moment wiht the other girl and the kiss wiht saku and maybe new pantie shot :p
Zahchi chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
A comic scenario eh? Hmmm... How about a cat fight over Naruto? It would be rather funny and interesting to see them duke it out for... let's say a one-day-alone free pass with Naruto? Or a day were Naruto and Sasuke get stuck, or trapped together somewhere, that would be pretty damn funny to see how they would react to having to work together. Just a couple suggestions, it's your story after all dude. Great update though, damn Kiba ruined that rather great moment, Naruto even said something rather cheesy (if you ask me anyway) which would have made that moment perfect ;D Please update soon! I like your Wandering Sage story too, but I like this one better I'm afraid ;D
tasha chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
that was a very good and funny story.i hope that you could finsh it! :)
Vic1130 chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
LOVE the story
Nutt Man 117 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Wasn't expecting that to happen at the end :P lol

I'm glad Sakura isn't crushing on Sasuke here. She still likes Naruto as it should be :D

Thanks, can't wait for the next chap :)
Zahchi chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
AAHAHAHAHAHA Oh man, I like how you incorporated that "manly" kiss from the manga and anime. I knew it would be Sasuke, I have a feeling things will get very complicated now. Sucks you won't be able to update on this soon, I really enjoy this story! It is very well written, please continue when you can!
love narusaku chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
I love this story, but I'd like to see more narusaku, naruto begins to see that his love for sakura or somethiiiing!
Footster26 chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Hahaha Love how you put that scene in there!

Wondering what naruto's transformation will look like, hmm will it be like the show/manga or will yu make some changes?...

Well i hope you update soon, We haven't met kakashi yet, wonder what he will be.

anyways please try and make time to update this!

Waiting is hard on us. :D
DharkStom28 chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
and finally lord emo ass makes his appearance god i cant stand sasuke! I dont even know why anymore and please, please tell me that sasuke and naruto wont become friends they should be enemies to the vey end with them having to fight to the death at the very end with naruto killing him (types last part with evil demonic grin)

im sorry I just have some issues with sasuke I really dont want them to become friends though but besides the the whole sasuke thing I have a few questions

Question 1: will this story turn out to be a harem cause naruto is only worried and paying most of his attention to sakura and forgets the others I really need to the know answer to this question cause I dont want to be disappointed in the end to see naruto only gets with sakura I really want to know sooner then later

Question 2: if does turn out to be a harem (witch I hope it does) are you gonna add the other 2 missing females in the harem which is yukari a (Witch) and rubie whose also a witch I can see them as anko and meogi. you do know that thoes two are missing right?

Question 3: why is kiba afraid of sasuke hes a werewolf there suppose to be equal if not stonger than vampires and he's pure blooded to at least I assume, and don't legend goes that count dracula was defeated and killed by a werewolf (van helsing) unless your saving the vampire ass kicking for naruto but this is your story

well I guess that about sums it up oh and Im glad that I got my previous predictions right about kiba and ino high five me!

PS: Itachi is waaaaay to ooc I think you need to fix that a little
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You put in the manly kiss! HAHAHA! that was just too awsum yah! It's great how you put it in:D fits so well! Naruto's first kiss and...well wadya know...it's a GUY! :D I luv that funnies:D
Kyubi Sama chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
I WILL HURT YOU GRRRR! Its bad enough enough they had to kiss in the manga/anime series but to make them kiss in your story :( Nevertheless its a good story I just hope you will keep the pairing NaruxSaku.
kidloco chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
oh damn, the meo vampire had come, and tried to make caos and poor sasuke having a brother like itachi, i think im ok wiht him,i like that itachi, hehe making mad to sasuke lol, he is cool vampire too (like sakura hcan) and wow like how had pass (lucky she not come to fangirl mode, that cool) and man interesting chapter, but damn i lol to hard the last part, just like the anime lol, the "manly kiss" oh man i begun to lol when he trip to fly to naruto when itachi sedn him, i just know the kiss will come and god i lol hard, thanks (he.. the title said all anyway lol)

i never goin to hate to stop to up the otehrs but i just love that icant wait to next chapter, you know how i count the days to read another chapter, he had be goods chapter and yes more madness! and good mayor ploit but a mix are cool

other character? dont know let me thing in the days

so nothign about pink bats? XD XD
Hmmm chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Strange...you do know Sylvain do have powers of shamans-type...Meaning they have abilties to transform into animals they are connected with?

Also Sylvains are know to powers connected to one the elements of Nature being Earth, Wind, Fire and Water along their abilites to shape-shift to their soul animals as it were allows them protect themselves and forests.

So, Naruto should have these powers such asbilties to partially turn into a fox (were-fox) and abilties to control wind or water. Though somehow this setting/theme for the story would had played better if Naruto was a kitsune (as in japanese lore the fox-spirit).

BTW...Sylvain can be basically half-breed with abilties mentioned above. In that case, a human sylvain that have shamanic abilties that needs to learned and harnessed. If not, powers such as these are very dangerous even for other mystical creatures.
Karl Skywalker chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Excellent chapters!

I am still enjoying this wonderful story so far :D Like I said in my previous review, you are doing an excellent job in blending Naruto and Rosario universe. Not merely Naruto in Rosario or vice verse, but fully blend and something new.

I am happy that Sakura is not a fangirl of Sasuke :D I love how Itachi got Sasuke to apologize and pushed him toward Naruto. As for the ending, I found it both hilarious and needing some brain bleach at the same time. I especially love Ino, Sakura, and Hinata reactions. Poor Naruto... as I have a hunch that monsters will think him a depraved bisexual with a preference for females, thus no one would be safe from him. I hope that Sasuke will not fall for Naruto *shudder* Anyway, I could see Itachi making a mickey out of Naruto and Sasuke, being a big brother.

Looking forward for another update!
Junky chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
You bastard. Of all the unwanted scenes!

I was going to ask you about your other stories; good that you're updating them because I'm going to try and forget this chapter for a while. And I'm certainly going to read your chapter titles more carefully from now on ... I should have expected something like this.
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »