Reviews for Crescent Moon Academy
Nutt Man 117 chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Great fight scene you had there, Really enjoyed Sakura's badass-ery :P

The ending was hilarious also! XD

Thanks :)
BluEs69 chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
nice chapter
operaman bye bye chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
wow your a good writer i was kinda pissed when i saw wandering sage at the bottom of your story list but this ones pretty good too
9-tailed reaper chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
lol pink bat underwear
Footster26 chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
hahha Great update!

looking forward to more naruXsaku moments! :D

Update soon! :D
kidloco chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
i love it and i had wait to much and you give me someting good

eh that kiba, sakura chan kick ass again

eh pink bats hehehe, good ending

and dont dare to stop that! forgot the others, that had more ppriority!

is great and is 4 chapter
Zahchi chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
AHAHAHA I loved the ending, but it confuses me slightly, pink bats as in underwear patterns? (Forgive me, for my perverted side formed a different interpretation ;D) And the last main character it couldn't be... That would make things a lot more complicated, especially with Sakura. Anyway I really liked this introduction of Shino and Kiba, makes me wonder what it'll be like when Naruto finally loses it. Great update and please don't stop now!
visitor chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
You are doing great with this story. You hit every characters characteristics spot on. Keep it up.
STAKH chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
woah dude,surprisingly good and interesting fic u got goin here,there are other rosanaru fics out there but the naruto characters arent present and the fics dont get completed so great shot at doing one,its pretty entertaining especially the conversations and descriptions of shikamaru and choji,lol desperate fools,awesome fic and complete it BUT DUDE COULD U HAVE BEEN ANYMORE BLATANT WITH THE INCESTUOUS UNDERTONES,really teasing on new outfits,kissing the corners of the lips O_O WTF that was creepy and annoying,aside from that ...particular subtext good try and hope u complete it
Footster26 chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Loving your story!

Although i find it kinda sad that naruto can't really protect himself because he doesn't really want to unleash anything really bad. I do find it adorable that sakura keeps saving him :D

Looking forward to the meeting of new characters such as kiba, garra and especially sasuke and what kind of monster he will be..Also looking forward to more narusaku moments! :D:D such GREAT couple! 3

Can't wait to read more! :D

Update soon! :D
Nutt Man 117 chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
This chapter was great and so funny! XD

Loved how Ino pops out Hinata's tits at the end, so priceless! :P

Nice NaruSaku moment at the end too, great way to finish the chapter.

Thanks, looking forward to the next :)
Zahchi chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
I find this story very interesting, it places Naruto in a sort of harem situation, and in a totally different and creative environment, I really enjoy it. It is also hard to predict what will happen next in this story, I enjoy stories that don't follow a exact plan all the time. They keep you excited and leave you wondering what will happen next, and they create leave way for even more creativity. Needless to say I can't wait for the next update, so please continue soon!
Alexzander95 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Love it? Hate it? No no no no no, creepy it.
SmolMundo chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
When will there be narusaku!
9-tailed reaper chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
lol naruto burning his dirty mags

cant wait for next chapter
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »