Reviews for Crescent Moon Academy
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Beautiful! I luv it!]
BluEs69 chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
Love your story!

really creative and fun to read.

A have 1 question.

are the creature created by you or you found them in a book, internet etc..
soulofdragon1 chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
AWESOME STORY!
kidloco chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
holy panties! i just lol hard but i love it same time.. damn naruto lucky foxy XD

I love it and really, poor naruto dont having a normal day, i know you ill post today, now i had a path of 3 days or two to post new chapter, so sunday or monday the next chapter, i will wait it wiht ansisedad, because i love it! 3

a vampire, a sucumbes and now a snowgirl... todo un casanova hehe, is look sakura like him but somehow dotn demostrade much ut is like that, Ino well after what he did, who not get in love, and hinata... eh what i can said, naru is like that
Nutt Man 117 chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
I'm lovin it! Really great chapter, loved the fighting and Ino's flirting to Naruto :P

I love all those NaruSaku moments the most and it really makes it interesting with Sakura as a Vampire.

Thanks, looking forward to the next chapter :)
Karl Skywalker chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Excellent story!

I am enjoying this story very much so far :D You did very good job in blending the elements from Rosario and Naruto, yet taking your own path at the same time in belivable fashion. That is not easy but you managed it.

I am glad that Naruto made friends with Shikamaru, Choji, Sakura, and now Ino. I enjoyed the moments between Naruto and Sakura, sweet they are. The event with Ino is also done well. I am curious, will it be a harem or just N/S, or even undecided at present (picturing Kushina laughing in joy over anticipation of having scores of grandkids; as well driving Minato insane, which would be pro for Naruto ;) )? Anyway, I wonder when will Naruto meets Kyuubi ; I am assuming that Kyuubi is Naruto's Guardian Spirit.

Looking forward for another update!
9-tailed reaper chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
wow you updated pretty fast

i have to ask is this strictly naruto and sakura or is this going to be a triangle or harem with naru x saku as the main characters?

any way i like that the monsters go with the characters personality

i hope when i finally get my 1st story up its as well written as this
kidloco chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
i love it, i was waiting today for that chapter and like it.. oh Ino chan, she perfect in that and i think she will change after that(a little) mostyl wiht naruto, i sure naruto sakura shika and choji will friend wiht them wihtout a problem, unless Ino like Sakura need somethign from naru chan XD

i like you comedy already, everyone are diferent about comedy(mines are very rare) but i cant wait for the next chapter 3
Yumijen chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Wow this is really good. The details and descriptions are nicely put together. I haven't read any NaruSaku fanfics that catches my attention in so long, you're just wow...

Keep up the good work!
LonewolfBloodstorm chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
hmm wonder if hinata is going to be the mizore esque charecter. not a bad stroy so far i like how some things are the same, but you made other naruto esque. is it stricly narusaku or is there potentinal for other loves for naruto?
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Awsum! This is like a Rosario vampire series, but better! I love how you replace each character:D please don't let Naruto turn into some wuss:D
9-tailed reaper chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
awesome story you got here

hope you update soon
Nutt Man 117 chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Wow, Impressive descriptions for each monster. Did you make them up yourself? They are really intriguing. I really loved the scene where Sakura asked for more blood from Naruto. Really cute :P

Thanks :D
kidloco chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
i can tell you i just love you history, i want to see more of it and man shika and choji, i wait not meet the teme and tried to steal sakura from naru

but look good and like about him and what he is and her mother (oh kuhshina is hot!)

continue wiht more

sakura chan vampire? exquisito
Kelxcon chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Great ! Update ! Is this like Vampire Knight?
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »