Reviews for Metaphysical Gravity
BettyQ chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Lovely. Worth the wait.
01cheers chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Am reviewing quickly now while logged in, but hope to give all your other Fast and the Furious stories their due later. They are absolutely top notch, marvellously written and in-character (and are doing wonderful things to the slash lover in me, especially where Dom/Brian are concerned). I am a longtime fan of the films, ever since I saw the first one at the theater when it came out, but a very late arrival to the fandom - and with beautiful stories like yours, I feel like a kid in a candy store :)
corine1505 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
How did I miss this little jewel?

Please write more.
URU2010 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Loved this.

Hope there is a 2nd part.
watchergirl10 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Where did this come from because I want more.
Malou chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
My god, how did you think of this? I don't think I can ever watch the movies the same way again...
ebi pers chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was a truly beautiful, well written, under explored storyline. Thanks so much. It made me feel warm inside!

Luv,

ebi
lotusblossom chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This is good. I hope see more of you exploring the 3 of them and their singular dynamics.
Berry chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
That was awesome!

Too many writers either disregard Brian's feelings for Mia when its pretty obvious that he loves her or they want to ignore the palable tension between Brian/Dom

The way you explored the triangle was stellar. Mia is women enough to realize that Brian loving Dom (and vice versa) doesn't stop him from loving her just as much. And in the end all that matters is that their family and together.

I would kill or make brownies for more.
LLevey chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
LOVED IT :)

LLevey
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Loved this.
In-the-Synthflesh chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Fantastic story! I like that you've explored the love triangle further without forcing the tension to breaking point or making Mia or Brian say or do anything out-of-character just to make things overly obvious. A very nicely written fic!