Reviews for Love Will Find A Way
angelbaby02 chapter 24 . 12/9/2021
Awesome story
Jess chapter 17 . 6/17/2017
"Feel this? It belongs to you. It's only in this body to keep me alive. It don't belong to me no more. It's belonged to you since Brokeback. An' it always will, I swear." He stroked Ennis's cheek, wiping the tears away.
That is the most beautiful and romantic speech I have ever heard.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2017
Awwww, that is love right there "I ain't gonna leave you. Yer all I've got, rodeo. I lose you an' I'm left with nothin'. An' you know what? I like that I've only got you left. I don't need nothin' else."
I like this Ennis better than the one in movie. He has more self confidence, but at times almost aggressive. However, the Jack in this AU is more timid than the one in the movie. Need to balance the two out.
Ruby chapter 23 . 6/6/2017
This is such a beautiful story
Andy chapter 11 . 5/22/2017
Hahaha... denial at its best. "some sort of special queer who's only attracted to Jack."
Oh Ennis, your Dad really did mess you up.
Chris chapter 3 . 5/22/2017
Not so sure about the colour combination of Jack's version of their house, "white brick house with maybe a red roof"
Hmmmmm, that is going to stick out like a sore thumb. Might want to rethink that if you don't want people to notice two guys living together.
Me chapter 7 . 4/27/2017
Why is Jack so scare of his Dad, surely he had stood up to him prior to this. He acted like he was a defenseless little boy who never dare to disobey John now that Ennis is here.
This is a little out of character given his personality and the fact he has gone off to work on Brokeback the year before. He's 19 not 9.
His character in your story is a more timid, (almost fragile at times)than Jack in the movie. Ennis seems to be more in charge and sure of their relationship despite having no previous serious relationship experience whatsoever. And having denied being gay too.
lisa chapter 2 . 4/26/2017
"Jack, she ain't the love of my life." It's now or never. He took a deep breath. "She can't be, not when you are!"
That right there made my heart ache, almost brought me to tears. Such a powerful conviction.
Elisa chapter 2 . 3/29/2017
That is soooo sweet, surprisingly Ennis is the one to said the 3 little magic words to Jack first. Twice!
Jo chapter 16 . 3/17/2017
"I didn't feel love till they put me up on a mountain with a blue-eyed rodeo cowboy that lassoed my heart fer good. I love ya so much, Jack. I wanna spend the rest of my life tryin' to show ya." That is the sweetest thing Ennis has ever said.
I like how you incorporated a well known line from Jack in the movie "that it would be like this, just like this, always." In a much happier context too. When Jack said it in the movie it was full of pain, so heartbreaking. This is way better.
Andy chapter 14 . 3/17/2017
Errrrrr... so Becky found out about the planned attack, when and where and how it is going to go down. Told Ennis about it. Both knew it was not a good idea go to the bar afterwards, but here they are. Why?amnesia all of a sudden?
lisa chapter 10 . 3/17/2017
With all this hate going around, thank god for people like Rose and Cecilia. Their love is the only support system for Jack and Ennis.
On the lighter side of things, love Ennis married name
Ennis fuckin' Twist. Pun intended of course.
lisa chapter 9 . 3/17/2017
Makes my blood boil knowing what those 3 had plotted. How could any father think about killing his own son just for being gay.
He didn't come up with the plan but to be totally involved by driving off at midnight to bring the people back to his ranch so they can murder his own son and his lover is totally unforgivable! How can one have so much hate.
John Twist is definitely the one going straight to hell! Followed closely by Keith Beers and Joe Aguirre.
lisa chapter 7 . 3/17/2017
Wow, good on Ennis for standing up to Jack's father. It is so good to see how protective he is of Jack. If Jack needed prove Ennis loves him, this is it. Not ashamed of what they are snd what they meant to each other. It is about time someone told John that he is a bastard.
Rose is right "the Lord never makes mistakes" these two are soulmates.
Joey chapter 7 . 3/17/2017
A bit confused about this whole incident that led to "A bit missing down there"... what happened?