Reviews for Cold Fragile Hearts
Great story :)
Lieutenant Colonel chapter 39 . 6/16
I really enjoyed this!
For those looking at reviews to see whether they should read this piece I highly recommend it to you!

This is very well done and I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 39 . 4/26
Awesome, awesome story! Love it
annie.jo.marie chapter 39 . 2/20
Damn! Loved it! It took me two days to read it all. I cried, I laughed, you gave me heart palpitations! Amazing story! Truly a pleasure to read!
tinus84 chapter 39 . 12/27/2015
Great story! I really loved reading it!
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 39 . 5/22/2015
This was an amazing story. Sorry I didn't review each chapter, but it was just too good to stop for even a second. I started this story two days ago, and even on break at work I was reading more. Your an amazing writer and should seriously consider writing your own novel...people haven't done much demon/angel writing with new characters...I could seriously see Jasper and Peter as a special type od Demon or angel...If I had the attention span and the creativity I would do it myself. You could change the names of course but...well you get the idea. Great story.
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
Carlisle looks to be a bit of a lady's man?
Edward'sDJ chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
Very thought provoking idea that Bella allows herself to be defined by others.
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Lovely, fun day.
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Hard to comprehend neglecting Nessie, first grandchild and not being present for the birth of the new baby; a mother's sense of duty should have kicked in.
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
I'm getting depressed...
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Fascinating start.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/14/2014
God, rape, and science experiements...are you a Republican? Carlisle is using the same horny hook to coerce Bella into marrying him that Edward used. Nice.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2014
Bla bla law bla
Bla bla rape abuse bla
I thought Carlisle was in this story? It's still the anti-worship of Joham saga.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
He didn't leave Bella? So she should expect him to just run off without saying goodbye as a norm for him? Carlisle runs at the first sign of relationship trouble. Why would Bella want him? He deserves the semi-psychotic anus licked named Colette.