Reviews for Cold Fragile Hearts
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 39 . 5/22
This was an amazing story. Sorry I didn't review each chapter, but it was just too good to stop for even a second. I started this story two days ago, and even on break at work I was reading more. Your an amazing writer and should seriously consider writing your own novel...people haven't done much demon/angel writing with new characters...I could seriously see Jasper and Peter as a special type od Demon or angel...If I had the attention span and the creativity I would do it myself. You could change the names of course but...well you get the idea. Great story.
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 2/10
Carlisle looks to be a bit of a lady's man?
Edward'sDJ chapter 8 . 2/9
Very thought provoking idea that Bella allows herself to be defined by others.
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 2/8
Lovely, fun day.
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 2/8
Hard to comprehend neglecting Nessie, first grandchild and not being present for the birth of the new baby; a mother's sense of duty should have kicked in.
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 2/6
I'm getting depressed...
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 2/6
Fascinating start.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/14/2014
God, rape, and science experiements...are you a Republican? Carlisle is using the same horny hook to coerce Bella into marrying him that Edward used. Nice.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2014
Bla bla law bla
Bla bla rape abuse bla
I thought Carlisle was in this story? It's still the anti-worship of Joham saga.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
He didn't leave Bella? So she should expect him to just run off without saying goodbye as a norm for him? Carlisle runs at the first sign of relationship trouble. Why would Bella want him? He deserves the semi-psychotic anus licked named Colette.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
Who's Carlisle? Is he supposed to be in this story? I forget since so much unnecessary time has been spent reverse-worshiping cheesy Jo Ham.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
So sweet perfect little blameless Alice, who let everyone die and didn't bother to tell anyone anything, got caught cheating on her God of War hubby and then is "Oh dear" about it. Carlisle can't handle the real Bella because he's a useless pussy, and Alice is a dirty ho. Jasper should have worked harder on Bella. Bla bla Aro creeping on Bella bla. Alice is still a dirty ho.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Carlisle likes to slap people, have him slap some sense into Alice for being so selfish. Oh and here's Carlisle telling Bella that she's the selfish one for daring to mourn the loss of her husband. Reall sweetheart. So Alice is everybody's sweet, adorable, beloved, ass-kissed sweetheart even though she was the one who led everyone into death and didn't even bother warning anyone? Gotcha. Your bias is showing. Bella isn't allowed to mourn or grieve or blame the responsible party and the responsible party is to be treated like fine prissy china and be automatically excused for all her faults because she's a "fragile" psycho backstabbing cheater.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
So Carlisle is another super-moral Edward? I thought we were past all that. At least Edward never slapped her around, but they both like leading her own the not having sex with her.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
No wonder Carlisle was so desperate to get Bella to come back. His ulterior motives are astounding.