Reviews for You Monster
SLotH4 chapter 1 . 6/24
That was pretty disturbing. And I loved every word of it.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 6/6
Very intense... although some sympathy for Caroline disappears with that eagerness for testing.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Wow…that was incredibly chilling. And well-written, for sure, but chilling. Nice job!
The Wild West Pyro chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This captures all the horror of this experiment, along with the character's feelings.
Cave: In character. Caroline: In character. AWESOME!
xxmelusinexx chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
0.0 wow that's dark but awesome.
Reader chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I like this.
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Intense. Very intense.
MadamTenshi chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
THAT SON OF A! ... Glados, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Very well done! Everyone was in character and great job! ... Poor Caroline.
kerricarri chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
The further I read the more I cringed. In that respect the fic did its job in depicting Caroline's last moments with ruthless efficiency. People have noted additional Caroline script features a rape-like context and it comes out here in all its stark glory. Cave Johnson's degradation behind the scenes of his strong yet increasingly feeble recorded messages is a nice touch. I loved this awakening of Glados and how even though the memories haven't translated into binary the emotions sure have. Glados certainly is an unforgiving, grudge-holding, passive aggressive AI lady.
Bleached.Hearts chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I absolutely adore this story. It could quite honestly fit into the canon Portal storyline and make up for all those voice clips we missed out on. The way you wrote Cave and Caroline is so spot-on, and I like that you didn't just jump into a sappy romance between them like some fics tend to do. Instead, it was realistic and raw, with Cave's crippling dedication to Aperture winning out over all else, including Caroline.

All in all, this was lovely, and thanks for writing something like this :)
Blood Red Kisses chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wow...this is...amazing. It's a very real interpretation of their relationship and how exactly she became GlaDOS. I really love this. I feel real bad for Caroline...
KatrinaJG chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I was just telling this story to a friend, but couldn't for the life of me remember it's name, So after five ish minuets of searching for it, I found it. Then to my dismay I realized it never reviewed this excellent story.

I was pretty much speechless at the end, no sure what to say or think, which is a good thing. Something so mind boggling that it renders me speechless is a very good thing indeed. Even now, not much to say except, it was dark and very in character. I could believe this was in fact the origin of GLaDOS.

Basically, it was brilliant, thanks for sharing!
DarthBill chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Magnificent story. I might have enjoyed seeing more GlaDoS, but that was a good place to end it, so ignore this sentence.

*thumb's up*
blacksand1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh WOW. I… I really don't know what to say. This is pretty much the best bit of Portal fanfiction I've ever read. Hands down. … *gets down on one knee* Will you marry me?