Reviews for Torture Chamber
Zoethezany III chapter 5 . 6/26
UPDATEEEEE
Zoethezany III chapter 4 . 6/26
This is my favorite chapter.
Zoethezany III chapter 3 . 6/26
NICOLE YOU TRAITOROUS THING
Zoethezany III chapter 2 . 6/26
I think Raven/BB should be the pairing because Raven is all dark and BB is funny and dark and light always mix and it's cute to watch him try to make her laugh. And Terra is a traitor. Heck, her name in Greek means monster. Point taken.
Zoethezany III chapter 1 . 6/26
Ooooooo myyyyy gooooodssssss
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Hate to say it, but this hole story is stolen from one of the animoephs ( spelling)
PaulieJuice chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Next chapter!
The Cretin chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
First, I really like the story. I find it entertaining, enjoyable, and interesting. Second, I'm sorry about the last review, I didn't exactly know what you meant. I guess I feel rather bad about Nicole's decisions. Its sad that she gives up alot over beauty. She's an interesting and well written character. Like I said before, I think it'll come back to haunt her. Hotpink, you've written a great story and I eagerly await the next update. Good luck
Gretchen123 chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Wow. Intense. And I can't help but pity nicole. The fact that she would give up everything for beauty is sad. That says that she must think that her looks is the only thing that is roght about her. And to have that one thing that makes you feel special taken away must had made her snap. Well that's how I saw it! I'm probably wrong, like always!
The Cretin chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
I liked this chap. About Nicole's obsession with beauty...I'm guessing she's rather vain and narcissistic. It gives her character basis and gives her character depth. Alot of character and story plot development can come of it. I think that was an excellent move on your part. In my experience, people obsessed with beauty usually are one of three things 1) So full of themselves that nothing compares to them and they often lose sight of important things or goals. 2) They are beautiful but its still not enough. No matter what they see in the mirror, its NEVER ENOUGH. That can lead to bad consequences. I know an example if you ever want to hear about it. 3). They always have something about them, some flaw that they cannot get over no matter what. Be it a birthmark, a burn, a scar, the shape of their nose, etc. Just something. This one thing rules their lives and often leads them to make terrible mistakes. I'm gonna read back over this to see which one Nicole fits into. I'd say her obsession with beauty will be her downfall. Whether she is extremely vain or she hates has a warped hatred of beauty, she could become obsessed to the point where it interferes with her thinking. How do you see reacting to other girls that she might compare herself to? Whatever the case, I'm sure what you come up with next will be well worth the wait. This story has been immensely enjoyable to me. Hope everything's going good with you and I hope to read more soon.
shadow terra chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
i really love this story so far its gripping and exiting i hope you update soon
Gretchen123 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Duuuuuuude, thatvwas intense!
notinthislifetime chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
my gaga, plz update
The Cretin chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Hey, how's it goin. Good I hope. I like this chap. It gives us some insight into Nicole. She's a looney and a half. I think she's a pretty good OC. She seems very unpredictable and those can be among the scariest psychos. Also, if the pairing is going to be bb/t and then bb/rae, I think it'll be interesting. If you use both it'll give you a chance to try out some ideas and develope flexibility. Versatile writers are some of the best ones and I think you have alot of potential for versatility. I will say take your time, plan it out to your liking. This is your story. Don't break your back trying to update. We'll always be here or at least I'll be. I hope to read more. Good luck
The Cretin chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Ic, forgive me about the double review, but in that one sentence I meant to say its "harder to write Terra when she has to come back to the Titans after trying so hard to start over with a clean slate." and scratch where I said BBRae would be harder. That was a typo. Also, you write good dialogue, and I think you structured this chap very well. Once again, write this however you decide to. It's been enjoyable nonetheless. May life be good to you.