Reviews for Naruto: Sage of the DWMA
Fingwing2 chapter 10 . 6/23
hey buddy since you killed the story I wouldn't mind picking it up on Wattpad if you don't mind
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
the hell is alucard doing their
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 10 . 1/9
please updat soon this fanfic is awesome i like it even more that crona considers naruto her father
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
update pls pls
TravisUmbra chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I know for a damn fact this will never be updated again but ill put advice down anyway.
I love soul eater and naruto despite him being too goddamn happy all the time... okay that was a tirn off for the anamei but i love every thing except how narutos so depresses and suicidle at the beging depresses yes but he wouldent show it especily to strangers and medusa was ruched near imiditly for him for what? A guilt trip im not flameing i loved the story and wished it was finished pity i rarely read any compleated stories mabey 5... 6 in total not much but thanks for wrighting travisumbra out.
Voltrasin chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
When you say Naruto can only get keyblades that resemble Soul Eater, does that mean it looks like Soul Eater or it has the same kind of darkness?
christopherrhaydon chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
Whoa impressive you must update ASAP darkvizardking!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
crap... everyone he knew and loved supposedly died and he is blushing like a little school girl the first girl he see's? seriously?
snowyassas1n chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
well I was liking it until you you made the relationships of Naruto and medusa move wayyyyyyyy too fast in chapter 1 alone
Alucard hellsing chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
I love it and can Naruto start to act like Master Xehanort from the kingdom hearts series my friend?
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
2 years, that's how long its been since your last update. 2 entire years. now having been in a spot where I COULDNT update myself, I am usually pretty lenient about these things. but the story you updated last year proves that you are still somewhat active. that being said, it should be obvious what I am asking of you. I am asking you to update at least ONE of your fics. I would prefer one of you Naruto/soul eater fics. hell id really prefer this one in actuality. anyways, please update soon.
Master Xehanort chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
I love it keep going my friend and can Naruto start acting a little bit like Master Xehanort from the kingdom hearts games?
World Maker 777 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
just tell me now; naruto's gonna stomp stein out, huh?
Zeus501 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
can naruto still use his chakra?