Reviews for Naruto: Sage of the DWMA
Alucard hellsing chapter 10 . 6/8
I love it and can Naruto start to act like Master Xehanort from the kingdom hearts series my friend?
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 10 . 3/23
2 years, that's how long its been since your last update. 2 entire years. now having been in a spot where I COULDNT update myself, I am usually pretty lenient about these things. but the story you updated last year proves that you are still somewhat active. that being said, it should be obvious what I am asking of you. I am asking you to update at least ONE of your fics. I would prefer one of you Naruto/soul eater fics. hell id really prefer this one in actuality. anyways, please update soon.
Master Xehanort chapter 10 . 2/28
I love it keep going my friend and can Naruto start acting a little bit like Master Xehanort from the kingdom hearts games?
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
just tell me now; naruto's gonna stomp stein out, huh?
Zeus501 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
can naruto still use his chakra?
Alucard hellsing chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
I love it keep writing my friend and here is a question can Naruto meet Master Xehanort in the next chapter maybe even absorb him and get some of his personal traits?
BoomOnGames chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Good story really looking forward to future chapters and seeing how the story unfolds
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
I hope you continue this, i am really enjoying the story!
Luna Silveria chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
This story is awesome! Please update soon!
Thalia West chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I love your story! I'm crazy!
Master Xehanort chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
It seems Naruto is turning into a true master of darkness he will master his inner darkness and not b consume by it so keep up the good work all the chapers so far are great and can Naruto act a little like Master Xehanort in the next chapter maybe even use his Keyblade perhaps?
Stormreaper1 chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
ohhh boy... this is put up as a naruto/soul eater fic... but the naruto on here uses hardly any, if any at all of Naruto's abilities! I've seen one reference to clones but that's the extent! no rasengan... no rasenshiriken, you ditched the kyuubi and are giving him something from NO relevance to EITHER of the two? not to mention he's OC as hell! ok, war changes people, fair enough, but not giving him any ninja abilities in combat? get it together!
Xemnas chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
I love this story can Naruto get Master Xehanort's Keyblade eye color hair color and clothes in the next chapter I just think it would be fun if Naruto turned into a master manipullater
Domonic chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Exellent work on all chapters. feels like im reading a true novel. absolutly superb in quality and in crossing aspects. keep up the good work, can't wait for more.
The Sith'ari chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
I can't help but think that if Naruto fell into madness, he would become like Xehanort, and Death City would become the new Hollow Bastion.