Reviews for The Justice League
RJDG-Fanatic chapter 1 . 5/13
Awww... wittle Robin's got Batman wrapped around his finger!
thewriterstory chapter 1 . 2/7
Best Jim and Robin friendship fic ever!
greensword101 chapter 1 . 1/27
It took me several Readings to understand the first part of the chapter better, but I think this is a follow up on the Beginning for 2 reasons. The first is that Robin is narrating this and the second is that he reacts horribly to Batman accidentally yelling at him and has a breakdown of sorts. I'm guessing Batman still feels horrible about it because of how Robin describes him whimpering apologies instead of acting confused and awkward.

It's nice to see how the results from the first story affected their initial father/son relationship are being shown. Robin is in some way still wary of Batman subconsciously and Batman has been trying to be nicer to the poor kid.

As for the rest of the chapter: the whole crayon problem Robin has seems realistic for a kid his age. Batman is still trying to maintain his "I am the Night" image amongst his enemies while trying to build a relationship with Robin at the same time. And of course, that results in him multitasking in a somewhat comical manner.

I'm not sure about Gordon though...I mean, I understand that he is a father and would know how to handle children better than Bats. I can see him being worried and conflicted about Robin's crime fighting while trying to give Batman parenting advice too. But I think that he's being a bit too friendly with Robin. I can see him being friendly, just not in the whole uncle sense that he displayed.

Robin, I remember wanting to play being put to jail once or twice when I was younger than you. You're not alone. XD

When Dick is trying to get Bruce to let him see the Justice League, I can still see that Bruce is trying to make up for his poor parenting in the beginning by granting the kid whatever he desires and more (I mean, he gives a 9 year old candy and was he also giving him a REAL car or toy car?). Way to push Bruce's buttons, Dick.
IzXaRose chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
this is down right adorable! nice read.t hanks for the post
MIM199 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I am in love with your cute and devious robin! _
MyLittleRobin chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
I WANNA BE ROBIN! HE SO COOL! I LOVED THIS STORY!
greensword101 chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
The part where Superman believes that Robin only "trips up opponents on the sidelines" sounds familiar. Didn't Elyograg use those exact words in their story, "A Father's Love?" Heck, even some of the movements Batman does, affectionately stroking Robin's cheek with his thumb, being vague about where Robin is supposed to be, even a fight scene just to prove that Robin's strong except Batman is his sparring partner. Just saying. Overall, the story is pretty nice.
Ninjarocker chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Lol, that giant rat that eats pizza that tastes like cardboard. Horrible. Truly horrible.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Batman is just wrapped around that little boy's finger.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
AWWWWW! :')
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
stupid Spanish freaks.. how dare they treat robin like that!?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
robin such a good actor!
Mugiwara Otome chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Batman seems pedo here... And Robin's a huge crybaby...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Fucking. Ly. Funny. Keep typing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Not bad, its very funny, i was grinning like an idiot the whole time. However the thing is, is that robin saw his parents die and that matured him quite a lot before he went to batman. So he should be acting older then he is rather than younger, other than that its a good story.