Reviews for Everybody's Fool
melou-choute chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
Brilliant!
I don't have words seriously. It was great!
Mashkai30 chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
atarashiaijou chapter 22 . 10/15/2012
you are a phenomenal writer and I absolutely loved this story! read it all the way through school :) couldn't stop...
K chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
BRILLIANT... just... give me a moment...

If this was a book on the shelves I would totally pay for it (even at Barnes & Noble's INSANE prices)! This was a b-e-a-UTIFALLY told story and I enjoyed it from beginning to end.

I laughed, I almost cried, I got frustrated, got emabrassed FOR the characters... Thank you for gracing me with this story. XD
MidniteWish chapter 22 . 4/12/2012
So cute! So beautiful! *tear tear* Call me a sap but I always loved happy endings. xD Anyways, the story was beautifully written, not just the technical aspects (although those were good too) but the plot as well. Certainly an interesting read. Good job!
SamMaetz chapter 21 . 3/11/2012
I'm crying like a fool and I've got goosebumps. What a bloody brilliant story! I really had no idea when "Harry" came in to the common room...let's see, was that Chapter 2 maybe?...that it wasn't truly Harry. We didn't get to see any interaction between Draco and Voldy-Harry afterwards, so there was no way to tell. Davis seemed too familiar, but since we had no idea what went on in the woods... well...ARGH!

You have some amazing lines throughout. There is a spot where Davis is trying to explain how he feels nothing, and that really resonated with me; I think someone who has gone through a complete loss of who they are as a person (say, after a trauma) can relate. You said it so well. Feeling something, even pain, is better than being numb because it means you're alive.

Usually my favorite fics are those which taken into account all of what JKR wrote - except the epilogue. However, this made sense in the grand scheme of things, so well done for that!

Hugs to you AND a smack on the arm for making me cry, even though it was in happiness.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
Such a sweet story.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Ginny is such a bitch, why would Harry want to date that tramp.
TheMagicRemains chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was THE best piece of work I've read in a long ass time. Oh my god. I'm not even finished with ii, but oh my god. I'm literally all up in this fic. I downloaded it awhile back, and just got around to reading it now. I had to come back and review. I love it so much.
Lilgreyblob chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
I loved the last sentence! Amazing story! Thanks for sharing!
Lilgreyblob chapter 20 . 11/2/2011
So all is explained! I love it! In the beginning, I thought I wouldn't like it because I thought it was just Draco telling his and Harry's story to some random kid, but it turns out the story wasn't even "finished". Was I the only one who liked the "evil

Harry"? LOL.

Awesome!
Megumi Inoue chapter 22 . 8/6/2011
Incredible. Amazing. I can't find the words to describe this. I've been reading fanfiction for years, and believe me when I say, this is perfect. I've only ever come across a handful of stories that are 'perfect', but honestly the way you portrayed character development in this... the way Harry and Draco and ALL the characters were written is unlike any other author's writing, it's PERFECT. I can't say it enough.

I was reluctant to start reading at first in case I was disappointed again like many fics prior, but as soon as I started on the first chapter, I was HOOKED. I couldn't stop. I read the whole thing in one shot, took me five hours. AHHH I don't normally review anything, I mostly just read and favorite or subscribe... I don't know what to say! I think I might love you for creating this, thank you, thank you so much for sharing this and posting this on here. It was a pleasure to read, I can't thank you enough...
Sunny chapter 21 . 6/20/2011
Nicely done.

I did get a bit lost here and there with the time changes (maybe a note to the audience "past" "present"),
atlantis51 chapter 21 . 6/12/2011
What a great ending, it fit perfectly. And I think a sequel would be even better! Keep writing, you are very good.
atlantis51 chapter 20 . 6/12/2011
How sweet! But, I want to know: So Davis has NO MAGIC AT ALL NOW?