Reviews for AWOL
num-num-num chapter 18 . 1/9/2014
Tht was great! You did oober good with this story! I loved it! Cx
Sabrina chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
You are one of the best fanfiction writers I've come across, keep up the good work. But I was curious about what happened to the Teen Titans, did they ever feel guilty, or did they disband? I would really like to know what happened to them.
Shadoween chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
awww bad Bat ! that was so not nice... and Alfred ... why did you kill Alfred ! my love ! Come back !

And what about library !? You're a tease... I wanna know how it looked like D:
Shadoween chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
what the end? already... I just was worming up... interesting change with Robin and Race ...

and ...the library!? xD
Shadoween chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
are they going to do immortal stuff on Robin? :O

and... the library? :O
Shadoween chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
nice smutty chapter but... a library ? D: I'll be whining about it to the end ! I promise you !
Shadoween chapter 14 . 6/12/2013
great chapter... but... the... library? *sobs* I wanna see a library ! D:
Shadoween chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
oh my... that got interesting :O keeping us on out toes hmm? beat him Race ! show him he's not the best ! I mean I truly love him... but not now *grins evilly*
Shadoween chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
I wanna see the library too :D and see Slade ? patience paid off
Shadoween chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
this is amazing how you portray two characters in one body *_*
Shadoween chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
how cruel D: they didn't even search for him ? traitors ! See Robin ! Only Slade is worth something !
Shadoween chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
mmm erm yes... that was good ... yup
Shadoween chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
awww that was sweet , great first time I'd say for Robin and you ofc xD
Shadoween chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
oh my ... what could be expected of Slade... but I didn't think about that they could be recognized xD great chappy
Shadoween chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
aww and it was so close xD beat them to death ! yeah ! and Robin didn't I tell you Slade will find you it was only a matter of time :D