Reviews for Something There
Shellmar chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Hahaha totally smitten about your story. Please do keep posting! :)
garnmcgaughn chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Looking great sofar :)
Lubov chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Oh the cuteness. Amazing. Hope someday you continue this.
seekingoutfriday chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
I just wanted to say that I totally agree with what Rachel (and therefore you) said about Buffy and Willow's lesbianness. There is no way Buffy is a lesbian, and Willow fell in love with a boy (Oz) and totally had a lustful affair with another one (Xander). She was totally only gay for Tara. Kennedy should have never happened.

Just felt like saying this because when I read it it made me laugh cuz I think the same way.
missunheard chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Why is that the end :(!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Please update soon, this story seems like it is going to get really good. :}
sol chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
ufa termino ahi?
Sanetwin chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
the last line is the reason I love Jesse st. James so much. Its weird, he threw eggs at Rachel and was a horrible boyfriend yet I still like him better than Finn. I loved this fic, great job
In-betweens chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
This chapter was perfect! The introduction had me a bit worried but when it was revealed that they were talking about Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I totally perked up. Totall Fuffy fan there. :-D

I really hope that this is not the end of the story? Please, please come back. I would LOVE to read a story where this continues. The relationship you have between Rachel and Jesse is amazing and he can be such a useful character in getting Quinn and Rachel together.

Their awkwardness was beautifully written and I just, have such hopes that you will either continue this story, or perhaps write a sequel!

-Megs
Megs chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Aw...Jesse is so very sweet in this story! I'm so glad that he's going to stick around and help Rachel through this. huge fan of FaBerry. It's great to see Jesse being a true friend to Rachel, and great to read through Rachel's denial. Hope to see that change through the story.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
I love it oh Jesse and his Meddling so awesome.
riverkirby chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
lol Aww poor Rachel. Lol Quinn steals her breathe away. LOL I love how Jesse startled Kurt lol I really cannot wait for the next chapter I love this story already and it's only chapter two! :) Update soon!
umbrellaleg chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Hahahah! Man-Diva Jesse St. James is officially my favourite character in this.

Keep it up please. C:
WaLe chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Please tell me you still have too many feelings!

Come on! Give us more :(

Anyway amazing 40th fic :P
lyndsey chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
amazinggggggg! 3 you should completly continue this!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »