Reviews for FE Channel 8 News
Super Serious Gal 3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
LOL I was singing the song while I read this. Stopping only from the laughter. I can't imagine Ephraim doing that! Hide your kids! Hide your wives! And hide your husbands, too
Andrzejewski chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
this was EPIC!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow. I personally think this story's very funny and non-offensive to me. And I got one question. Where did you get those last names from? Just askin'. I also think it was very creative of you to actually do this. You're a great writer.
SammieDeluxe chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ahaha, I LOL'd. Mostly from imagining Emphraim's face making the expressions that Antoine did in the actual video.
Trevor X chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Nod to the kink meme too, ain't it? In a very parody-ish way...

I want to laugh, but this is horrible. I think I'll just sit here and twitch instead. *twitches*
quintilis chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I read the whole thing with the song playing in my head. Too funny.
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wow, Manna. In between this and your fill for that "Chinese Food" prompt, you never cease to surprise me.

L'Arachel makes a strangely appropriate newscaster. Everyone else has me hiding under the table in terror... especially Ephraim. Argh, the mental images.
Sotsumi chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
The thought of Valter in a doo-rag is both terrifying and hilarious. And this is a very...unusual premise for a Fire Emblem fanfic, but it was enjoyable nonetheless.