Reviews for Where the Heart Is
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 1 . 2/14
This was so adorable! I have to say, I love Thor and Jane together, but I always feel a little bad for Sif. You portrayed them both so well and I loved the way that you put in how Thor had changed. Great story!
Glarinetta chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Wow! Really, really good! ANy sequel coming? Maybe some Gaea related? :)
Gem chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Well it's good you didn't turn it into M. It could have been overworked or ruined. Your story is perfect. I always wanted Thor and Sif to end up together and you made it beautifully, incorporating Jane in some way. I wouldn't have it any other way.
dodgerxrita chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I love ThorxSif stories. Very good, well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Sif! I hope the 2nd movie has a love triangle of some sort.
Dianitachiva chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Cute!
I totally can imagine this scene!
traceuse chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh my. You are one awesome person.
Kam74 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Wow. This is amazing!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
So good! I love Sif's character!
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I really like this story. I believe that the comics should've followed the Thor/Sif relationship in the mythology a bit better. I think Sif is the better person because if Thor was fighting Ina battle, most likely she'd be by his side and he wouldn't have to worry. With Jane on Earth and Thor in Asgard, he could be distracted during a battle, and that is deadly.
ChildOfWisdom chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I liked it.
Well written and...amazing!
Awesome job!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Aww love them! Great shot!
Willow tree chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I think it is perfect just the way it is ? I also think that Sif is a better match for Thor. Kudos to you.
izzo chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I really, really liked this. I think Sif is a way better fit for Thor than Jane, physically, spiritually. It's also way more believable than Thor falling in love over a few days. Although I like that you mentioned how Jane taught Thor a few things... Definitely can't discount that! Great job, I hope you write more!
QueenLira chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Yay! Sif got such a raw deal in the movie. I'm glad there's some fic out there that fixes that. Nice job