Reviews for Eglantine's Story
Transformers 0 chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Pls Continue
Nightfury18 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Wow, I loved these four chapters! Excellent work! Poor Eglantine, it really gets one's imagination going when one thinks about what really happened to her all those weeks Soren was held prisoner by the owls of St. Aggies! Keep up the great work and may there be smooth flying for you creativity!
Supernova750 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
This is quite interesting ;) I hope to see more of this.
Crazybird101 chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
All praise the High Tyto! All praise the High Tyto! All praise the High Tyto!

Please continue on this story! Please continue on this story!

Please continue on this story!:)
RedRoseBlade chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Good Chapter! Update soon!
AnimeWitchPrincess chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
nice nice! cant wait for the next chappie! .-
AnimeWitchPrincess chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
boy did eglantine spill the beans! one question: is it always 'Da' or shouldnt it be 'dad'?
AnimeWitchPrincess chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
wow! awesome! i have never read guardians of ga'hoole before nor have i watched the movie. but i wanna see it now thanks to you. lolol. plz update the nxt chapter soon!
GoldenShade chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Hey, Shade here... (Great chapter btw)

For the length, the regular chapter would be about 1K to 2K of words, you can check that by clicking the tools in Word and clicking on Word Count.

Also, for the title that you asked me about... How about going with something classic, inspired from your Fanfiction? For example, mine is "Blazing Love" which takes it's name from the Love in the story along with the fire in the beginning.

Second, for your summary? You could go with something like "Have you ever wondered what happened to Eglantine while Soren was in the Academy? Was she safe? Or in Danger?" Or something within those lines :)

Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
It's good, for a first :) A little rushed, but time and perseverance will do away with that flaw; I started out that way too. I like this so far; what with Eglantine's character :)

Carry on~

GoldenShade chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Yep, I hate the waiting period too.

Good start, overall... I would really enjoy seeing longer chapters though :D