Reviews for Jealousy
Mana-sensei chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I love it :o
rizeru-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
poor itachi! but SASUNARU FTW!
ObsidianGoddess chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hehehehe loooooovvvvvveeee it so sexy i love jelouse uchihas in the morning
missmystry chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
mystriess...(sorry i forgot how to spell mystery and mysteries o_O)awesome!really love naruto as the uke!(yaoi fangirl squeal!)im sooooooo perverted and at least i express it on the internet unlike a certain friend that uses a fake alias and never really comments and stuff and is a closet pervert (secrectly mastrubates!)saw her once fingering!
ViviAliasTobi chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
aww..that was sweet

i almost pitied itachi...but i love sasunaru too much
I want chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
KYAAA U SHOULD WRITE A SEQUAL! Poor itachi but itanaru is VERY hot *gasp* HE COULD RAPE NARU! I'm a genius lol X3
aliendroid chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This makes me feel bad for Itachi. *hugs Itachi*
A chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
this was awesome
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Laugh out loud, I love the way you do SasuNarus, it's nothing I have seen/read before. Good job.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
wow, awesome.
yukandafanclub chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Long live SasuNaru : ) : }
zeroschiuma chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I loved it! And also I wanted to ask you, author, if I could translate it into italian for the forum! There's too little about Itachi, my favourite charachter, in the italian fandom! Obviously I'm going to credit!
lydia1232323 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This was so cute lolz loved it XD
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Who can blame Itachi really? Who wouldn't want Naruto?
AngelTalion chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
3d - I posted this on as well. Before accusing or suggesting someone is plagiarizing another person’s work please check your facts. The pen name on this account is the same as the one on AFF and so are the works of fiction. In a number of fandom communities this isn’t just a bad thing to do it can and will get you black listed. It is defiantly not something you should just throw around. Especially if you can’t be bothered to at least leave an email or real feedback.