Reviews for Just a Dream
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
honestly, and i dont mean tobe rude, bet i need more so far this is the 2 fanfic ive seen i think u sould enbrace the relaitionship from both im reading the time thief right now.
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow! This makes me ache so much for them to be together...I hated the ending to the series and always imagined how they'd remember their adventures... Peter's dream was so tantalizing close and so lovely. If only it were real... I wonder, would you ever consider writing another Gideon Trilogy fic where he and Kate get together? Amazing fic. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Terrific! Next, try to have Peter back with Kate. Nobody has done this so far! I seriously love this series.
imafan22 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Hey, why dont you continue this story?

Like, after that kate try again to go back to 18th century etc.
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Can you write more? because there's only one!
Nanners chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I loved this story, and I'm a HUGE fan of the books. This trilogy needs more love. Wonderful story, you should write more!
Gideon trilogy fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is pretty good, but too short , I'ma fan of the books. How about an M -rated story?
my mermaidia cove chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG! I LOVE IT! I've only just finished the first book of the series and I really really really need to find the rest of the books! I'm hooked! This was incredibly well done! You are very talented! I applaude you!
Anthea Triton chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
GOOD GOD EVEN IF THIS IS THE ONLY FANFICTION OF THIS BLOODY FANTASTIC BOOK, IT WAS ABSOLUETLY WONDERFUL! I JUST FINISHED THE SERIES AND I WA CRYING SOOOO HARD, SO I GOT THE IDEA TO READ SOME FANFICS OF THE BOOKS. THIS ONE IS FANTASTIC, BUUT IT'S THE ONLY ONE... NOW THAT CAPS IS STUCK. SHIT. ANYWAY, THIS WAS AWESOME DO ANOTHER ONE!
spnmemories chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Hi! I am in love with this Trilogy, (I own all 3!) I agree, this trilogy deserves way more regintion and more popular, it is too good not to! I so wish they would make movies D

do you have a favorite character and book?
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
If only this series was more lucky that I read the first 2 books a few weeks ago and now im searching for number 3
Sierra of the Stars chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Loved it! And yes, the series is WAAAAAAAY underrated. Maybe I should write GT?
Messy Ink chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hey! Yes, I'm a fan of the Gideon Trilogy, although I didn't really like the third book :P

Just a couple things I wanted to say, you wrote Master Shock instead of Master Schock...sorry i'm just kinda nit-picky...Also, I didn't really think that Peter would be the type to admit his feelings so quickly or to get that frustrated, but it's your interpretation...

Other than that, it was really well-written. I'd write a fic on the series but I haven't been in touch with them since forever, so I doubt it'd be any good :] Keep it up!
itsokaytobeafraid chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Can you make more chapters? i want the story to continue and kate comes back.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
this is one of my favorite series and i think your story is interesting, also u are the first to write one so far.