Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Journey of The Chosen
ShinyKyu chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
I can’t even read this because the script style is driving me insane. It’s extremely lazy to write like this instead of using proper narration and dialogue, and, in most cases, screams, “I don’t know what I’m doing/what is writing,” to readers.
praeceps29 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
[ike the idea it a good one just cant stand how its written
Sayla Ragnarok chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Now this is what I call some very lazy writing. Anyone who is not familiar with Tales is going to be severely lost trying to get through this. Absolutely no detail and none of the characters are even questioning Link's references or existence, and really, a Hylian using Earth phrases such as Sherlock and P.I.M.P.? Lazy, and unimaginative.

First, divide your first twelve chapters separately and add more detail as well as interactions.

Second, have the characters question Link's odd Hyrule references, how he can actually be involved in this journey, why would the Shade send him to a world that can take care of itself, stuff like that.

You really need to revise this.
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This I idea was good. I like both series very well. But this entire story is just the game with link adding little quips in here and there. It feels less like he is in the story and more like he is actually playing the game. My advice is to deviate from the game story a bit. use the anime of Tales to get some ideas. You MUST develop link as a character and involve his being there more in the plot. do not simply put him in and have all the bosses and such ignore him. So far all the characters who are not main characters have basically said the same damn thing they did in the games, as if Link isn't even there. And at this point, link would be as skilled with a sword as Kratos, meaning he would probably end up doing more fighting than Lloyd. And lastly, do a better job with the fight scenes. You just say stuff like, 'and they defeated it' (not a direct quote I know but still). Be more imaginative and describe every swing of the sword or wound the character receives.
Eivexst chapter 27 . 7/1/2012
Do any of you know if there is a squeal to this?
I mean it!
Eivexst chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
This story is fun so far.
wrong light chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Ill be honest. This look really really awesome. But I can't read it. The script style is driving me insane. I makes the whole thing feel so chopy that I can't get into it. Sorry.
Ndare-47 chapter 27 . 11/25/2011
When can you do a squeal? I would really love it
Fierce Dities Link chapter 27 . 11/25/2011
Not bad, there were tons of things I love about your story, there are some things I would have changed here and there, but over all, a true master piece. Great work pal.
TitanX7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is a good story I like the plot and the grammar is not so bad. My only suggestion is to have story be told like a regular story instead of the person name being said first and then they speak. An example would of what I am talking about it is,

Raine: We covered that in class last time, remember? When the Seal weakens the Desians reappear.

Other than that this is a good story. Keep up the good work.