Reviews for Old Blue Eyes
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Oh! Nice angle, putting Josh alergic to cherries! No longer smelling like cherries would be something we all would think about! Although, I don't think it has ever been brought up again since that first time!

This was a fun story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
That was really sweet what she told him! Said a lot about what she thought of the man! And she kissed him on the corner of the mouth! That says something, too!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I was enjoying the chapter and then at the end it really opens up! She was really hurting for him! This is really good so far!
madcloisfan chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Loved it
HateMePretty chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Awww... I love Espo's last line
contrite shadow chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
"she swept her thumb across the skin just below his ear, catching the fine ends of his short hair." -Too perfect for words, but I'll try; such an almost innocent gesture, yet so rich with meaning and exactly right for the status of their relationship at that time. If you were here instead of...wherever you are, I would simply applaud. Thanks, for sharing.

Oh, but Beckett saying "shush", I'm not so convinced about;-)
ninabambina chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Wow. This story just completely made my night. I love the motif of blue and how Beckett was analyzing every color. I love that Beckett was aware of the intimacy but was completely comfortable. I adore that cherries/cherry scent is used as a metonymy for Beckett. And I loved the touch of Josh being allergic to cherries, more reason to completely dislike him. Esposito's last line was fantastic. And Beckett's final observation of Castle's eyes was wonderful.

Also, I had the same exact thoughts as Kate about cadet blue when I was little. Just putting that out there...
cavlik97 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
OMG. SO. FRIGGING. CUTE. I've been squealing and smiling like an idiot with this. Amazing work! Just rewatched the episode and I wish we'd had something sorta like this in it. Cuute. Awesome as ALWAYS.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
This was my lunch break treat just now, after a hectic morning - a double espresso and a piece of coconut pie and a story - and I picked this one, and what a lovely treat it was! It's really calmed me, which is nice. I have loved the images of Kate helping Castle, being there for him, supporting him in her calm, reasonable ways. The little glances and touches were adorable, and I had completely forgotten throughout that at that point, there still was a Josh around - dang it! Interesting touch to bring up the cherry scent; I loved that! I'd not seen anybody approach the idea that she may smell differently now, and why. The why particularly was so bittersweet. But a dash of hope at the end. Sigh! So nice!
midnightread chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Can't believe you managed to write such a good story about eue colour and crayons. Those aren't really something you'd expect a brilliant story about this to be based around.
Ariel119 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Very Nice!
WriterJess chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
LOVE IT! especially the ending!
Rick13 chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
This story is simply the best one i have ever read,

the way you described Castle's eyes made me think of my own,

storm blue eyes I have them too
1477166 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Awwww nooo, why did it end there! This was amazing though. :) Beckett's amazing at comforting!
manuxinhace chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
This is one of the sweetest, fluffiest fics i've ever read!

How come you stopped?

You should continue it.

Maybe even change the rating to T and show us how he got her.

D