Reviews for Can't Stop the Signal
Awesome.
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 2/6
This is hilarious!
RittannasFire chapter 1 . 1/16
LOL I can totally see then slowly, unwillingly, becoming friends as they insult each other with references nobody else would get.
Lachriel chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That is absolutely the most perfect Firefly quote ever for Sherlock. Perfect, perfect, perfect.
Ming Xiong chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Yes yes yes! I actually saw two plastic dinosaurs at university a month ago and did exactly that, but none of my friends knew of the show. I loved the fact that Sally has something in common with Sherlock, it makes him more human and might be good for her self-esteem as a closeted sci-fi geek.
This was really funny and cute. )
Talon5Krrde chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
A very funny story! Is there going to be a second chapter?
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Why does she think being a known geek will ruin her tough-girl image? She's seen Zoe. And Kaylee.
"Also: I can kill you with my brain." I wouldn't doubt he could logic somebody to death...does Sherlock Holmes consider River Tam one of his inspirations?
gallifreydriel chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
oh. my. gawd.

[runs off to read all the others]
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Being browncoats can instantly turn dislike into into shared history. Awesome
sophie chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Heartwarming and depressing all in one. Browncoats forever!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
*cackles* I knew he'd use that line!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
lol.
estelgreenleaf chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh my god! David Tennant is amazing, but he's not my favorite and I just wish Rose would sod off. I like Martha.
Leonessa Ivanovna chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Possibly one of my fav Sherlock fic...it has Firefly!

"This Land"

Jayne...the hat! qoute. It was well...

Shiny.
JeSuisChele chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
"And god forbid anyone should know that David Tennant is not her favorite Doctor and that Rose annoys the hell out of her."

I knew I loved Donovan for a reason! :D