Reviews for Quotation Marks
Adri-VolKatina chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Hiiii ghikiJ-san! Long time no see xD

The college has been killing me, so I decided to read this fic... it's very... I don't know... but now I feel very relaxed, THANK U! :D

So, this fic will be a 'all x all'? Great! 8D kinda like 'Spiral'? LOL XD, ok, I don't know what am I saying .-.

Each pairing will be interesting but don't forget my favorite pairing (MiTSU), please~~~ *.*

Now, I have to read Spectre... what? chapter four already? D:

Me he ausentado por mucho tiempo T_T (Ah! sorry for speak spanish ._.)

Ja ne~ ghikiJ-san
BuRiChiFaN chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
YuiMugi! i love this couple, i really do. LOL. It's so cute to know that Mugi doesn't fail to make yui blush. XDD they're so cute! 33

may i ask for a request?

i'd love to see these:

Mugi X Mio

Mugi X Azusa

Mugi X Sumire (*shot*)

Okuda X Ui (*shot*)

Ritsu X Yui

Ichigo X Mugi

LOL. ofc, i'm not forcing you to do these all. XDD
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
ahh, uiazu is just too cute for words. 3

write more uiazu please?
AdrenaVeris chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
YuiMugi! (QM is turning into Closet Pairings Series X3) You really don't like writing Yui... D:... but how about Spectre?

Well, this Yui is just like the adorable Yui we know! X3

Very simple but straight to the point, and a very important point too. Sometimes the tiniest things can spread bliss for a very long time.

JunAzu next? Yuitsu? RitsuUi? X3
jcebreakr chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
I've always loved your writting style !

Peace!
GitahMuttan chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
You stared

at your phone nervously and

waited for your kouhai's wrath

to fall from the heavens.

LoL! When i read this line... I was... I lost

thanks for the wonderful story. And you did well on second person, i don't even know if i can do that kind of writing.

More? Haha. Update soon! And yui didn't bought anything at all. Hahaha!
AdrenaVeris chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Review is late X3~

I love how simple yet meaningful this whole thing is. Not to mention, it's the rare UiAzu that is just too cute for words :3 I mean, at this rate, it really will go canon in the manga X3

And yes, Spectre reference everywhere D:

JunAzu is nice too...

Can't wait for more!

~Adrena's short short short short short review (this is what happens when you review late DX)
SalemXYZ chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Not having a real plot is fine, that's what a light series is all about. Even then, you still managed to incorporate meaningful symbolism in a ficlet series. Indeed, words may merely just be some letters but the correct delivery brings out their life.

Ui and Azusa always have an interesting dynamic, whether in fanfiction, manga or anime. It'll be interesting to see more of their interactions.

This is a nice break from Spectre, both for the readers and authors too it seems lol. Practice dialogue? The dialogues in Spectre are already really well done, especially II but I suppose practice makes perfect.

Oh yes, I still saw Spectre reference throughout this seemingly light series and I'm sure those are there on purpose lol

I'll look forward to what the next entry would be about.
Athyra chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Yes, this lowly beta keeled OTL

Maa, I had so much fun making fun of this even on the verge of passing out XDDD

Now, let's crack Azusa's lies, shall we?

1. She said she was grocery shopping and just happened to notice Ui.

WRONG. Her boobieradar went off so she immediately forgets everything out and went after the 83 puppy ('s boobies)

2. Azusa claims she did not realize Ui's identity through her ample bosom *rolls (goddam Spiral...)

...Well, it's common knowledge that Azusa is a boobiecon (like her siblings Homuhomu and Yoshiccini). Azusa may have realized Ui is Ui just because, but one has to start learning somewhere, meaning Azusa memorized Ui's shape after that concert fiasco.

Yui: QAQ I lost my kitty because of chest size?

No, Yui, you lost kitty because you cheated 8)

3. Anyways. In between the lines:

She deliberated with herself for a few moments and asked, "You're cooking?"

"Of course!"

In Azusa's head, images are quickly flashing by: Ui, cooking, apron, "food, bath, or .shi?"

She smiled and bobbed her head, "Then I will!"

4. Your club's president chose that moment to grace the two of you with her presence.

Well, duh, someone just tried to claim her kitty! The russell terrier is happy-go-lucky and shares, but this so called black panther does not.

Azusa: "back off, Jun, she's mine! OO"

Jun: v I'll just jump you later...

There are more points to make fun of, certainly, but this is the best I can do *wet and cold from this stupid rain* *passes out again* x.x

P.S. all done in the sexy vixen's permission 83
firetucks chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I'm on a roll! Awesome as always. And I really love UiAzu. Keep the blessings coming~ hahaha.
GitahMuttan chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
this is awesome. Totally speechless
chromate chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This is an enjoyable read! I like the narration style as it's seldom seen around here...good work!