Reviews for Postcards from Naxos
caribbeanblues chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This is beautiful. All parts of the story worked for me. :) I love the dynamic between the Team, I love how they're a family, how being together feels like home.
I haven't read that many Iception fics, beacuse they usually don't...fit the canon. I don't know, somehow the characters seem too OOC. But not here, I can see actually see all these scenes happening in the movie. :)
So, thank you for writing this, it's such a cute idea for the story and I enjoyed reading it.
Riikani chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was cute. It's really just tidbits from their life, and I enjoy the normalcy of it; well, as much as a gang of criminals can be normal of course.

bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I totally adored this story.
it was so good, every part of it! :)
Coffee Filters chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I really enjoyed the dynamic between the group members. Sure we saw it in the film, but there really wasn't a sense of unity that I think you captured. It was funny and sweet at times too. I also really liked the family life you established for Ariadne. Cassandra seemed really interesting, especially with how much Ariadne thought about her, so I was a smidge disappointed when there wasn't much interaction between those two. Other than that, I really love this story!
Kuzosama chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Beautiful. Somehow melancholic, but beautiful.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was absolutely lovely. Your foray into Ariadne's mind was incredibly thought out and in character. I really respect that it focused on Ariadne changing and growing as a person as she immersed herself in the world of extraction. It's the first fic I've ever seen that shows her... well, growing up, especially in reference to the team. She's growing with them, really.

Great, great work.
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I hate to be That guy, but I think the story worked really well.

The only part that caught me was the interaction between her and Cassandra. You mentioned Cassie so much in the story that I was expecting more of a confrontation between two people who know each other so well. Even with the distance and experience between them, in that moment they knew each other really well. I feel like something different should have happened.

I really, really like the team dynanmic. You did an excellent job of creating a really warm, comfortable setting between the four. Tops.
lotusblomsten chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Very good written and a very nice story, though I miss a little Ariadne/Arthur acton;)

Specially like the yeswereinthirdgrade
sandie.eggo chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
It took me a little while to figure out the jpg files introduced each part. I thought there were supposed to be pictures embedded or something...yeah, I'm kind of slow.

Anyway, this is great. I thought the scenarios you had them in very believable. It's well written and doesn't drag, but progresses along Ariadne's life quite nicely and fluidly. And her thoughts regarding what she'd done and how she's handling adjusting her moral compass are well thought out.

I was a little confused as to what the story is behind Cassandra and her "odd" behavior, but maybe I missed something.

My favorite part is sleep chicken. I can just imagine those two. :)

Good job.