Reviews for I'm not scared anymore
judithedna chapter 1 . 1/15
My eyes teared reading this. I can't deal with this. I had to remind myself that eventually Walter corrected the situation.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Gah, you're killing me! The season 3 finale was so sad, it kind of broke my heart. Not ashamed to admit that I sobbed throughout the whole eulogy scene, and I definitely cried reading this. If your intent was to shatter my heart, mission successful!

Although really, aside from being utterly heartbreaking and depressing, it was kind of beautiful.
ItsJustChris75 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Beautiful.

(If you have the DVD set you can listen to the whole eulogy)
AriOreo24 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I'M SOBBING.

MY HEART IS SOBBING FOR POLIVIA.

OH DEAR LORD, THE LOVE.

BLESS YOU.
Queen of Tortall chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This made me cry. It was so poignant and touching.
MissMoonWillow chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Such a beautiful piece of writing, I felt like I was going to drown in a pool of tears.

I can't believe how much I could see it in my mind, but most of all I just miss Fringe so much.
atheart101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
God this one has me sobbing! I can't see the screen through my tears! It was beautiful, absolutely, heart-wrenchingly beautiful!
noz4a2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
as usual...gorgeous. The line "When he does, he instantly loses himself into her eyes, two beautiful eyes he could never forget because she has painted so many years of his life with that shade of green."-such a beautiful visual. I always love your stories and thanx for letting us know what was said during the eulogy...that is one thing that I wish they should have let us hear.
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh my God. This was beautiful. Thank you.
Embre Falling chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
You know you're a good writer when you made someone cry.);
Syreene chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Yeah... definitely a two-tissue story at least.
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I read this a few days ago but wasn't able to get a review in until now.

I LOVE this, love, love it. It's so perfect for them to meet again in that field. I loved the line 'sea of scintillating flowers' that is an awesome image.

And their goodbye...OMG how... how can they part? They are destined to be together and cannot, yet another paradox.

I loved the ending, the white tulip I think will forever be one of Fringe's largest symbols and the fact that Peter now has one as a final reminder of Olivia and something that I think is most important... forgiveness. She's forgiving him of any guilt that he may feel, as if to tell him 'it's ok, you can go on.'

Amazing, keep writing Fringe stories. :D
MaggieMayI chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This is absolutely perfect! Brought tears to my eyes.
LuizaSousa chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
OH AMBRE, this made me cry so hard! And after 20 minutes I'm still crying! Pain, real pain I feel. OMG. And made me wanna die. I mean... too much pain that I can't handle, but I still come back and read your fics Level Hard!angsts over ad over again... And OMG I think I love you (LOL).

Please, never cease to amaze me. Never cease to break my heart into millions peaces. Never cease to write your fics because EVERYTHING IS YOUR FICS OF FRINGE AND EVERYTHING HURTS.
Wishful Dreaming chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
That was heartwrenching. Literally. Just beautiful and tragic. There was so muh raw emotion. Really, you just wrote that so absolutely wonderfully!