Reviews for The Edge of Tomorrow
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
casammy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Stay with the doubt if cas brought sammy without soul in deliberate form or really it could not have extracted it of the hell, anyway cas he never said to dean that sam was of return and that it was in problems as which it did not have his soul, so cas one has all the things to arrange with dean and sam
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Loved it awesome man I miss cas in the new season
DrayMiaOnly chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
"Nothing good happens when we split up."

No! 'Ya think, Dean? It's not like the freakin' Apocalypse started cause you two weren't together... Oh, wait. It DID!

lol, ignore my musings. That was a great on-shot! Very well-writen. I love Sam trying to console Dean. And Dean is so damn cute when he's being all valunerable. *sighs* lovely! Thank you for sharing!
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Yep. Another sure fire winner with this one, I loved it. More than anything it's the way you keep the brothers in character when you add your own slant to the story that I like.

Am so going to be Alert-ing your stuff!

Could I just say though, Season 6 of Supernatural hasn't even started in the UK yet so it might be handy to put spoiler alerts on this piece. I managed to stream the season online so already know about Cas and Crowley but not everyone will. I'd have been gutted if I'd have read this and found out before seeing the show. I do hope you don't mind me mentioning it?

Awesome with a capital 'A'
WrenWing chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Great story, lots of tenderness (Winchester-style) and favourite part is definitely the cuddle time on the couch. Just cuddling, nothing crazy, but it was the best way Sam could comfort Dean without having all the answers.

Oh, and liked the, "I figured he's on the wrong side of fifty for gettin' thrown through a window so I spiked his whiskey with Vicodin." Good times.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Loved every minute of it
Qismat Qami chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Gorgeous, gorgeous piece.
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Aah, so cute. I loved it. Not to mention your writing was amazing. I really appreciate that there weren't any errors, it really helps to keep me 'in' a story while I'm reading.

Sam and Dean were very in character :)
Kamidiox chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wow, so cool story!

You'll see, this gonna sound crazy, but I read your story just right now and I realized the pic I did the sunday is pretty similar to the end of this! Weird isn't? You can see the pic here: www. kamidiox. deviantart. com (minus the blanks XD)

Great story! Thank you very much for sharing it!
sophie chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Yet another amazing story, paperstorm! I'm so anxious about the end of season six, but at least I have your stories to fill in the gaps! Thanks for sharing, can't wait for the others!
brie630 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Oh, bb. That was such a wonderful tag to a wonderful episode. I like that you have it from Sam's POV. It was nice getting a glimpse into what he's thinking. The whole thing felt so real and true to character (as always.) I really liked the bits that you threw in about Dean talking about John and how Sam always looked at Dean as the superhero. And Dean's explaination of why Cas might've brought Sam back soulless made so much sense.

Truly awesome, m'dear. You're so good at finding the perfect way to tie these to the episodes.
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Poor Dean. Glad Sam seems to have managed ot make him feel better. Not that I've seen s6 but who's side is Cas on?