Reviews for RR08 Shattered
Bad Wolf chapter 20 . 4/28
Thank you for this story series. It has been absolutely fantastic. I hope you keep it up with the next series. I haven't started that yet just because it hurts me to read stories that aren't finished yet. Keep up the amazing work!
danielhaire4 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Question: "Hand of Omega" - Is this the same Gallifreyan device that the 7th Doctor sent back to Gallifrey by way of destroying the Dalek homeworld of Skaro in "Remembrance of the Daleks"?

Anyways, the River Run series has been brilliant. I love the development of what I'm calling the "Time-Family". And inserting Jack as the bondmate of Jenny is bloody awesome!
saiyasith1 chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Great job, and you pulled all the strings together nicely. Fantastic writing, can't wait to keep reading...keep on writing you're doing brilliantly!
Dragongirl140 chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
Good lord that was just insanity. In a good way of course. Still a little shocked that Donna is River but it fits. To tell yu the truth, when thy dropped off Donna in No, I was hoping that John and Donna would be able to find a way to end up together. Also along the lines of Donna, when she bonded with John I could not stop laughing at the Doctor. Now he knows how John felt, the git. And speaking of John I was right, it did make me cry. And then I just stared at the computer screen for a few minutes with my jaw hanging open like an idiot. HE REGENERATED INTO NINE? Definitely didn't see that one coming. Also, because my mind jumps randomly from thought to thought, I felt a slightly disturbing amount of joy when Rassalion was atomized, probably because I blame him for ten's death in the series. And you saved Romana and the Doctor's mother! And the prophesy before the final battle gave me chills and I was sitting there trying to decipher it before I started the next chapter. All in all great story. Every bit as amazing as I expected it to be.
Restless Goddess chapter 19 . 11/26/2011
Swallowing nervously, Donna moved her thumbnail out from between her teeth and waved sheepishly. "Hi mum."

"What?" Sylvia shrieked.

PURE. GOLD.
seekerchasing chapter 19 . 11/6/2011
Oh, I forgot about Shawn. Sorry, Shawn. Actually I’m not sorry, Shawn. Move on Shawn. Spell your name with a u.

Ha, Tish and Ianto Jones, no name-changing would be necessary. That is funny:)

Wilfred and Celeste, sitting in a tree. Sorry about this review, I’m feeling extremely childish tonight, I think its because I’m so tired. I’ll try and sound more intelligent next time

And wow, that Jack and Jenny scene!

Anyway, great chapter! I hope I managed to at least get across that I really liked it.

And I’ve just realised next chapter is actually an author’s note so I won’t be able to make up for sounding idiotic till next story. You’ll just have to get it up quickly because, you know, obviously it is all about me not sounding silly. Hmmn, maybe I’m drunk. That could explain things. Shutting up now, I promise! Amazing story!

oh, and River Run is already up. new plan, ignore everything I just said. except for the parts that were complimentary.
MayFairy chapter 19 . 11/5/2011
this was brilliant! I love Ianto/Tish! And the Jack/Jenny bit at the end was very cute. Lol for Sylvia finding out about Donna.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 20 . 11/5/2011
COOLSAUCE! :D waiting avidly for River Run.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 19 . 11/5/2011
Ooooh. I never actually liked Shawn at all, but I feel kinda bad for him. Erg. but this is so so good. these kinds of endings make me feel so happy. :D
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 20 . 11/5/2011
it's been one helluva ride and I have a feeling the next story will be just as amazing. Hopefully you will put a notice up here when you post the next one so we can all jump in asap :-)
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 19 . 11/5/2011
omg Donna and Martha's mum both going off on a rant... John and the Doctor might have to tranquilize them soon lol
natsfanfiction chapter 19 . 11/5/2011
AWESOME! I love how this story has come together. I can't wait for the next installment and I can't wait to see how you do season 5. Please post as soon as you can
FogsBlue chapter 19 . 11/5/2011
Had some fun with the relationships here, really. I love Wilf, curious about his interactions/relationship with Celeste. It's interesting.

Poor Rose. It does seem right of her to be questioning who she is at this stage, all things considered. Would be confusing. Glad you put it in the story.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 18 . 11/1/2011
fantastic way to explain how jack could become Boe!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 17 . 11/1/2011
oh wow, you don't go halfway do you Jack?