Reviews for RR08 Shattered
feyathene chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
Just for the record: I am incredibly creeped out by picturing Jack as we know him as the Face of Boe. It was fine when I thought of it as an eventual thing after he'd been around for a few thousand years, but ugh.

Fucking Jack, of course he has to flirt with the Rani's TARDIS. _

So is the name Celeste just pulled out of nowhere or is it some kind of canon?

So now Jack's floating head is talking and winking, yea, still rather creepy.

I'm kinda sad for Jack now, Boe-Jack that is. I don't really know how to react. This will some time to process...

As always: Can't wait for your next update!
feyathene chapter 17 . 10/31/2011
There's something incredibly wrong with me, I shouldn't have giggled at the Doctor and Donna doing a 'head count.' Poor Jack.

Alright, so i like 9, so I can totally dig having him and 10 at the same time, but it still makes me twitchy that they're not 'twins' anymore, sigh.

Okay...the Face of Boe? Wait? What?
feyathene chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
I appreciate the fact that Rose isn't a MarySue-ish character despite coming off as ridiculously powerful, this works mostly because she's absolutely terrifying. Good on you.

I'm glad (some version of) the Rani & the Master survived, the Master especially.

Do you update multiple chapters at a time or something? Because the last few times I've checked this story it's been like: one week-nothing, one week later-I'm behind. It's rather disconcerting.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
this has confused me just as much as when the metacrisis happened. which one is jack? What's the difference? WHAT"S GOING ONNNNNNNN!

On a side note, the tardises should have tardis babies. I don't know how that would work, but it would be adorable, i'm pretty sure! :D
MayFairy chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
i loved it! I'm so glad that Jack is okay...what was he lying about, exactly?
My Beautiful Ending chapter 17 . 10/30/2011
?

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

GOTCHA. So his mind is stuck in his previous head...?

Maybe?

His possibly time-lord head?

you do such angsty things to your characters. but it always turns out awesome so I trust you. and thanks for the view on the video! Now i'm even more excited!
FogsBlue chapter 17 . 10/30/2011
Jack, Face of Boe, already? Ok, so now I'm curious.

It's exciting even if you've dealt with (for now?) the Master and Rani. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
MayFairy chapter 17 . 10/30/2011
I loved this! I'm glad that Jack's made some progress...it's so cute that Jenny helped him regrow. And whatever Romana did...I loved it!
Professor Evans chapter 16 . 10/29/2011
You had John regenerate, damn you i was hoping for more twin on twin action seeing as its only been a year. oh well stories move on
FogsBlue chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
Just a simple thing to say, brilliant, as always. Poor Jenny.
seekerchasing chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
"He'll be back." Then her voice split and changed. "I made sure of that."

i love that line so much. great chapter
My Beautiful Ending chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
HIS MOM IS ALIVEEEEEE XDDDD yessssss.

and so I'm really happy that the "master" and the "Rani" are living happily (sort of) ever after together because my heart kind of went KABOOM when the master and rani originally died and that was the horribly sad part for me, soooo yeah.

love this chap :D
MayFairy chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
this was awesome! Ianto and Tish! Now that would be very cute. And the doppelgangers escaped...the question is, are they still evil?
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
I would have paid to see this happen in the show. One big retcon pill...

... or the old "It was all a bad dream/hallunication" trick you always see over used.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 15 . 10/18/2011
oh dammit Jack, always have to be the center of attention don't you? lol though it's nice to see ( again :-)
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »