Reviews for RR08 Shattered
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 15 . 10/18/2011
oh dammit Jack, always have to be the center of attention don't you? lol though it's nice to see ( again :-)
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
now that all hell's broken loose, on to the next chapter!
feyathene chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
Poor Jack...but not just 'cause he lost his head. I like the little bit of introspection you give him here. It's nice to know that the year he spent with the Master is still affecting him, well not nice, but you know.
feyathene chapter 15 . 10/17/2011
Ah! No, no, no! I was having so much fun picturing the twins in my head! Now they're gonna be different and it makes me sad...I knew it was coming, but still...I'm sulking now...and will probably continue to picture them both as Tennant anyways for the rest of the series...'cause I'm difficult like that, lol. Hm, unless there are major personality changes (though John was already very much his own person) or their different appearances come into play in a really big way.

So Jack's gonna regrow his head? Huh, that sounds like it'll be unpleasant. I've also been kind of assuming that there's a watch floating around out there somewhere with his name on it (in it?), yes? No? Maybe? How would that affect his immortality? I also really like Jenny here, I appreciate the fact that her response was to automatically revert to her military 'programming' (for lack of a better word).

As always, excellent work.
seekerchasing chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
ha, i love Romana's indecision while regenerating. And now I have to work out how to see John as 9 in my head, which may take a while. The end made me cry, poor Jenny. and poor Jack, being immortal sounds really painful, physically. what's the story with Rose and Rassilon, though, i didn't quite get that bit? Brilliant chapter
GuesssWho chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
What did you kill the Master for?
My Beautiful Ending chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
i'm dead. i'm dying, i'm dead, it is all over. i have not stared at the screen with an open mouth in such a long time. at first i was like, What? not Matt smith? and then i was like, well he and river look weird when they kiss so... yeah. I like this. it's gonna be so weird for rose. or maybe not that weird. THIS WAS SO EPIC THOUGH! THE FIGHT SCENE THOUGH! HIS NAME THOUGH!

but now i need some super in depth explanations right now please. about the relationships between rose and the doctor and rassilon and just WHAT.

perfect story though. completely perfect.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
holy cow WHAT NO don't be dead rani and master! ahh jack grow your head back! not cool! THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER BRING GUNS TO A PARTY! must run read next chap!
FogsBlue chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
Well, simply put, those latest 2 chapters were... Brilliant! Very impressive. Well written and definitly something new there.

I'm with Rose though, John is a bastard. And poor Jenny and Jack.

Still one of the absolute best AU's I've read.
MayFairy chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
So you saved the mother, Romana, and basically everyone is alive except for the Rani and the Master? Awesome. I loved Romana's indecision, it was brilliant.
MayFairy chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
But Jack can't be dead, right? Because in Children of Earth he was completely blown up...would you be able to give me a list of who died in this chapter?

Still, it was awesome.
feyathene chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Ah! I love you so much right now! You've actually made the character of River Song tolerable for me, which, trust me, is a feat as I absolutely ~loathe~ her with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns.

. . . anyway, yea, I'm so glad Donna's finally River, it was incredibly frustrating to read through your fics thinking "This one? No." over and over again until we finally got here, lol.

And yes, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before now, but I just found you a few days ago and I've been reading through this series ever since. On that note, I absolutely love your Rose River universe! Very well done and practically perfect in every way. I only wish the show could have progressed in this direction. Oh well, I'll just have to favorite all your stories I guess, at least the ones from this universe, haha.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
must go listen to Rogue Traders 'Voodoo Child' now lol
My Beautiful Ending chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
*falls off chair*

FogsBlue chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
That was brilliant. You're a very talented writer and the prophecy and foreshadowing in this chapter is excellent.

You write all the characters so well, and this is still a great AU.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »