Reviews for RR08 Shattered
seekerchasing chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
Ooh, i love prophecies although, i can never really tell what that mean. And the part where Mickey and Martha fall asleep while listening to the doctor lecture is very funny. Amazing chapter.
MayFairy chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
wow, this was an amazing chapter! I loved all the Donna/John stuff there, and the bit where Rose went all Bad-Wolf-y was very cool.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
hmm so many things moving forward, cue evil laugh
seekerchasing chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
brilliant again-all the action is really starting now
FogsBlue chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
Nice chapter. Can't wait to see where this goes :)

And you've made the Doctor and John different, defined characters, which I think is brilliant, it wouldn't be as effective if they were identical.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
you are fantastic. just saying.

AHHH RASSILON IS EVIL DIE DIE DIE DIE awwwwwwwww the Rani's tardis is a boy! the tardis and him should have tardis babies... tardises... hm. tardisi? I'm looking forward to the epic showdown :D it's gonna be GREATTTTTT XD
natsfanfiction chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
OUTSTANDING! I can't wait for the finale. Please post the next chapter as soon as you can.
MayFairy chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
as usual, i loved it. the bit with Rassilon was very well done, i think that you extended the Master's old name very well...

i can't wait for more!
seekerchasing chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
i love this story! and i'm very curious as to what romana is going to do...
natsfanfiction chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story please post the next chapter soon I can't wait to see what happens with Rasilon
MayFairy chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
loved it! i'm glad that they both have enough atron energy now...

the Time Lord council bit was very well done, all the adjustments were brilliant, and i like that you put in Flavia (or was she named in it before?), and the fact that you're going with the 'Romana is the woman' thing will make the whole thing more interesting!

or was Romana just there?
My Beautiful Ending chapter 11 . 8/20/2011

That makes sense. So no one's gonna die. that's good. relief. bit awkward tho.

I don't like Rassilon. I'm just like ERG stop talking. In my perfect world the Doctor's team and the Master and the Rani get together and take down the time lords and it's great.

And so like, why are your dreams so much cooler than mine?
FogsBlue chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Well, I suspected as much about Donna being River, but I love the way you wrote it.

And John gets his revenge on the Doctor, with the effects of his Bonding, I like that. And again, Go Wilf! Love him :)
MayFairy chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
OMG she's RIVER! did NOT see that one coming...i feel like the relationship between her and John seems a little incesty, but it's very good non-the less.
MayFairy chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
again...i love the Rani/Master relationship...XD

anyway, the whole thing was great, Ten was brilliant in the scene where Rose slapped his arse (you really are great at writing him).
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »