Reviews for RR08 Shattered
My Beautiful Ending chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
ohmajoe! What is going to happen! The TARDIS knows... bad dreams! XD XD XD I'm guessing the hand of omega is pretty legit? I need to knowwwww! Poor Doctor. how awkward.
MayFairy chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
I love how you made the Doctor grudgingly give Jenny and Jack his blessing.

also, the way you have done John's character is really well done. You've made him have that little bit of Donna, and while he's still mostly Doctor, he has that little bit of rawness that came from being born from the Metacrisis.

it's just brilliant.
Restless Goddess chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Hand of omigod and Rod of Rassilon? And Rose pulling that on the Doctor? *bursts out laughing* Oh, I SO needed that.

~RG/RMT
Stiehl chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
The entirety of the "Rose River" AU you've written is excellent. I had a bit of trouble figuring out the order in which the stories progressed, but after I figured it out, I couldn't stop reading. Hope to see some more chapters soon!
MayFairy chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
OMG, the hand of omega! it will be interesting to see how you incorporate that in.

and does this mean the 456 existed in Pete's World too?
My Beautiful Ending chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Wait! Wait! I know this! I read about it on wikipedia!

or maybe that was the hand of Rassilon. I can't remember. Harrumph.

Anywhoozle. Loved the changing POV's, just wish it was longer lol. :D I can already tell this will be different from EOT, but yet just as awesome! And how will it tie into the other universe? Hm... suave chapter. Please write more soon :D
Silver Dragon c chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Ohh. The doctor drunk making rose dizzy is a good one. Great start so far
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Yay! I love this pairing... I don't know why. the Master is just too hilarious. XD *does a happy dance*
kat chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I really like your storys, I can't wait to see how this one is going to go.

Or see the look on the masters face when he meets a the new time lords ;)
MayFairy chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
okay, i don't really do the mature stuff, but as long as it doesn't really get any more explict i should be fine.

i really loved it. this idea that Lucy was in on it and on the Master's side the whole time is awesome.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7