Reviews for Affection
Nameless shadow chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I've never been a fan of gender benders...but this... You made it work... I like how you kept the characters in line... Its great... So keep up the great work...

Nameless shadow
ShallBeUnnamed chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I FANGIRLED AWESOME
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
very well done and cute
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Aw, too cute! Now I can't get the idea of a male Toph getting down with a female Aang. I know this is your typical bad boy with nun-like girl thing going on, but you make it work. Really thankful for that, because a poorly executed romance could end up with an almost painful story. Like, if Aang was some blushing virgin and Toph was too "try hard". So, great job. Really liked this! :)
nakala chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
ahhhhhhhhhhh

ive been waiting for something like this since i say jinjinbun's deviantart this was amazing and i loved it you should write more genderbender taang fics this was just fantastic
Toph14 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Im impressed... :)

i've never thought of having toph a guys and aang a girl... i mean it really flips things around!

either way I really enjoyed this, and you could easily go somewhere with this and just continue from where you left off from here.

jinjinbun's work on Devianart was amazing i see how you got inspired by it.

well if you decide to keep writing with this idea I'll certainly be right there reading it!

-Toph14-