Reviews for The Best in the Friend
Anne Nonymus chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Once again, another story that is a testament to your genius. Loved the idea of Brennan and Hannah getting sloshed and the idea that they would have been best friends if not for the fact that they were in love with Booth and that Hannah was the one to call her on it.

Loved loved loved it sweetie.

-A
bitsygirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
It's a shame that Hannah got so much crap from the fandom. I think she was probably an incredible woman - we hated her for what she was (a barrier between B&B), not for WHO she was. After all, Booth has excellent taste in women. I think this one-shot perfectly captures the essence of the Hannah Problem: We hate her, but she's nice.

And you're damn funny, lady. I don't think I told you before, but I really appreciate how totally lame both of Brennan's nicknames for Hannah are. "Hannah Banana," especially. 3
Limone chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
**"I'm the best in my field."

I saw that one coming, but I still loved it, very IC!

**"Empirically I believe I'm far more intelligent than you."

Would it make me a better person if I hadn't LOL at this and said ITA?

**"Y'know, we really could have been besties, if only we didn't love the same man."

My favorite line.

I should really visit ffnet more often, LJ doesn't always tell you about gems like this one!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Very enjoyable. They really are very much alike.
GretaJ chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Now THAT was an interesting scene...I'd love to see a sequel where she addresses the situation with Booth...
Cathie chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Super cute - Hannah somes off as nice, but she still leaves at the end. Win/win!
long beach state chapter 1 . 5/10/2011