Reviews for Epic Fail
Kaiken no Onna chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Poor Leo, you can't do everything. I had no idea that cake batter can turn so solid. Now that is pure talent!
This had me smiling and giggling for a good while. Don is going to burn those Muppet mitts next, I can feel it!
Happy Writing!
Sciencegal chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
That was funny! Hahaha! That cake was doomed from the start XD
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
"It's cake, Don. CAKE. If I can't make a stupid cake, how else can I keep you guys safe?"

I think only Leo would make that connection.
German girl chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Aw, poor Don, He just wanted to help. This had me laughing and I like the title. Epic fail ;-)
MissGalactica chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
ooh man I just about BURST out laughing at this! XD Funniest Don and Leo fic EVA! XD
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This was hilarious, Cal. I really enjoyed it. Ah, Don tried to rescue the cake and burned it himself. So funny to see that. Great job on this.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Angel chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
soooooo what leo would do! EPIC FAIL LUVD IT X))
RAPHAELFAN02 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
lol, this was too funny. ive always liked the idea of Leo not being able to cook and this was a great comedic example of just that. poor donnie though, not only did he have to taste the disater of a cake that Leo made, he tried to do a good deed at saving Leo from the wrath of Mikey and Raphs taunts and ended up messing up the cake anyway by burning it. great job with this.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
*laughing hard*

Well, at least Donnie tried. I think he would have succeeded if not for the interruption.
Peach Wookiee chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
A moment of silence for Leonardo's cake, followed by laughter. Good work on this!