Reviews for Crimson Covered Souls
Archduchess Paradox chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I have never read one where he is a bloodthirsty killing machine and proud of it. The fact he gets his some of his jollies from driving her nuts is a bonus.
PiperDreamer chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I know you've finished this, but please make a sequel. You have the most original Charon I've read and I just love his interaction with your FLW.
RexDanger chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Oh God, you simply must continue with this! It's far too masterful to end in such a way. You completely enthralled me from the start, and the bloody writing is only 3 chapters! Please, do continue.
AutumnKrystal chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
OMG please tell me your not really done with this? This was amazing. i love how you wrote Charon and how you wrote the point of view of your Lone Wanderer. It was freaking awesome!
Icedragon316 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Well, this story is awesome. -understatement

I noticed that it is labeled as "complete". I respectfully disagree. It just seems like there's so much more that could happen! You can't leave Ari all broken like that; she was so strong before. And Charon's care for her needs more development...

It's your story, and therefore your decision, but I hope you choose to continue with it.

Either way, thank you for the opportunity to read a story with the best developed characters I've seen in a loooong time.
Dredge chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Please tell me you accidentally clicked complete instead of in progress?

Its both too good to be finished, and it just doesn't seem over! there's room for so much more!
iknowwhereCarmenSandiegois chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Wait, this story isn't completed! Please finish it, or at least post another chapter. Your writing is excellent, and I shall go mad if you don't post more.
Irish Neko chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
I LOVE IT! It's brilliant and love the part of Charon making her pissed at him. Can't wait for more, great work!
MasterNinjaLord chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Wow. Yet another perfectly written masterpiece!

You are awesome, do you know that?
strzyga chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
How the hell did you manage to make clothed pseudo-sex so damn hot is beyond me. And you know, you suck. To make such a devious, sexy and in so many ways perfect fanfiction and not to write any sequel, featuring a real thing between those two? You beast ;/

But, seriously, if you ever consider writing something more about them (ok, even without the actual intercourse, I just love the dynamic between your Charon and your LW), it would be more than awesome. Peace.
shloop chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
I don't know how you do it. I have literally no interest in this series, but I am invested in the characters in this story. this thing deserves way more reviews
Irish Neko chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Holy cow on a stick! This is probably the best LW/Charon fan fiction I have read yet. You keep up the brilliant work!
ajkbfalnf chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I love the fuck out of this story so far. Nice work!
Dani chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Has a lot of promise. I hope you keep going.
Holy shit chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Please dear god write more of this pairing, this was completely and utterly panty meltingly hot. I mean...fuck.