Reviews for Two Dollars, Ten Cents
Blue Eyes Arch Angel chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Very powerful,I love how Matthew wasn't forgotten,and it showed the other side of the story
wickedshenanigans chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I loved the first line: "There was a big stink.." So juvenile and utterly appropriate :D This is a great fic. Like another fic of yours I could mention. You are a really talented storyteller. So many interesting layers to be peeled back in those few short paragraphs. It's a fascinating concept that two of Ramona's exes would be friends... or more? You've certainly put a lot more into Lucas than is there on the surface. Given the gruesome way you described Scott's death, it seems fairly likely that Lucas had at least strong feelings about the man that Scott killed - for $2.10. Great title by the way. There's so much suggested and hinted at here without actually saying anything - very cleverly done. I can imagine the two bonding over their rejection by Ramona.

I've never read a Scott Pilgrim fic before. Your other wonderful fic lead me here - searching for another means to a) prove you are alive, or were two months ago, and b) to try and convince you to update The Vinyl Umbrella. This may be kind of rude, I don't know. I'm hoping you'll take my desperate desire to find out what happens as a compliment :P I did enjoy this story though, and it's thanks to your other story for leading me here.

PLEASE update The Vinyl Umbrella! Thank you. Goodnight.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Good. Bravo. Amazing.
TrixieStixs chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Where to start, where to start. How about with one word... AMAZING!

I mean, this is some ridiculously badass stuff right here. The emotion, so subtle so engaging, the jokes in this serious piece making it so Scott Pilgrim it hurts. I only wish that my jury duty was that entertaining and awesome. I really commend your ability to take something cliche as a character death story and make it not only stick to cannon but for once be actually good. You deserve three internet cookies my friend!

Bravo, Bravo!

I hope there is more Scott Pilgrim stories coming from you, because this section needs all the talented writers it can get.