Reviews for Cake Batter Ice Cream and Thunder Gods
Lwolf chapter 35 . 8/5
Hi it's been awhile since you updated you have a great story going please finish your story it has a great story line.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/13/2017
Update?
kristen.skillen.5 chapter 35 . 7/19/2016
But.
Is there going to be more ?
Please?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2016
Oh god I almost can't do this doc anymore.
AlphaEN chapter 35 . 6/29/2016
I've enjoyed the story so far. I wish you all the best with RL, perhaps you'll get to finish your fic some day. I loved your Thor. You managed to portray him as a noble and wise man that he has grown into, a true hair to the throne. Asgard and Odin, too, have acquired a deeper meaning for me: you gave Odin more facets that we had the opportunity to gleam in the movies, and the Asgardians turned to be a much more human in their vanity than expected. Jane, on the other hand, I wasn't very fond of toward the end, to be honest; the fighting, the jargon she speaks, and other details have pushed her into OOC zone firmly, and I just didn't feel the same connection with the Jane in Ch 35 as I did in Ch 1. Overall, this was a good story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
AlphaEN chapter 25 . 6/28/2016
Well, that was a forceful sorta hi! It's still hard to imagine Jane doing these flying/yanking/jiu jitsu moves, I confess, but I'm trying. Promise.
AlphaEN chapter 16 . 6/28/2016
ok, this was a bit OOC Jane for me. Throwing things around?... hn. I don't really see her do that. Anyhow. She did - you wrote it, so on to the next chapter. And no, M-rated fiction is my favorite kind when it is not a pwp. Can't wait for Thor to get better and show Odin who's the man for Jane. Yeah.
AlphaEN chapter 12 . 6/28/2016
Yes Sif that is correct you are a bonehead (why is there so much boneheadedness in this story it's like every character says/thinks the word) i'm typing without commas or periods b/c I'm in a rush for the next chapter
AlphaEN chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
Sif sets herself up for a queenship and a broken heart. Thor will never lover her, not like she wants him to. I can't understand how a woman like Sif accepts being the second best, or not even that.
AlphaEN chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
And they still can't see or hear him?...
AlphaEN chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
What a nightmare of a chapter. i so feel for Jane! Thor will have to make it up to her. Loving him is not easy. She's paying a price for her feelers for him, for sure. Poor Erik, I do hope he gets his sanity back.
AlphaEN chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
This was a good place to let Jane reminisce a little about Thor and ponder her feelers. Petty of me, but I really don't want Fury to get his hands on Thor's cloak. He gave it to Jane! It's a gift!
AlphaEN chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
I love how Jane is concerned with not looking like a 'bonehead in front of Thor's entire race'. Poor girl, that's a tall order, LOL!
Now, Erik, Erik... Kinda ends up saving the crew, but what will befall Jane? Oh, horror!
AlphaEN chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
I'm instantly in love with you, your writing style, and your story. OMG, the dream that isn't a dream is both funny as hell and heartbreaking. I get Jane, Thor, Natasha, and even the son of Coul right away - so spot on I can't imagine them differently!

I do hope you'll get to finish this story. Knowing fully well you haven't updated in a long time, I'm still going to read this. I travel from fandom to fandom following my favorite characters in between writing my own fanfic. True Blood, Southern Vampire Mysteries (Eric is best), Constantine, Arrow, Final Fantasy 7 (Sephiroth is god), and now finally Thor. Great way to break into the fandom.
lwolf chapter 35 . 5/17/2016
Please update and finish your story I am not sure what is going on in your life to stop you but I hope you can finish it it is a great story and deserves to be finished. Thanks