Reviews for My Beauty
grandmachix chapter 2 . 3/13/2018
I love peeking into Edvard's mind. He is a firm, strong leader, but a caring lover. Even with his occasional bed partners he was sure to give pleasure as well as receiving his.
Judy
smook chapter 2 . 2/6/2018
Thank you - where can I find My Viking that goes with this 2011 My Beauty? Thank you.
mazes chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
i cant find your story can u help me plz
ninny 1 chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
So good
SeekerNewbie chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Hi. I just finished reading my Viking over on fiction pad. I was hoping you'd finished the story? I thought it was excellent, I've never r as another story of B & E Luke it and would love it if you finished it.

Thanks for writing it

Bec
Cecily chapter 2 . 2/17/2017
Love this story, though I remember he cheated on Bella with Jessica. Any chance of his interpretation on that? I am hoping that he only called Jessica to his room so that she could do some sewing instead of having sex with her. That he was trying to punish Bella, and that he could not get his, uh "member" up for anyone but Bella.
Kittanja chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Loved this! Found my viking on fictionpad and devoured it, but the site won't let me review and for that I'm sorry because it deserves a ton of reviews! Can't wait for an update on either
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
Hi...i don't know if you will ever see this but I just wanted to tell you that I loved this piece but i couldn't find the original story My Viking here. Can you please tell me where I can find it or if you can tell me that you might update it here? Thank you
escarlet 12 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Where do i find the, my viking story?
lare chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
found it! sorry...
lare chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
hello :) i really liked this story but i can't find in your profile the whole story
can you help me?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
I THINK SHE IS ALREADY FALLLING FOR HIM IT MAYE JUST LUST BUT ITS A START AND HE SURE WANTS HER THAT FOR SURE SO LETS HOPE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
OK SHOW HER NOW
Sunshirae chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Beautiful story, enjoyed every minute of it. I read your story "My Viking" in and fell in love with the story. If you were to do another update of Edwards POV, on the days when she slept in the communal with Jakob and was not in his bed. Great writing and a great story. Thank you again.
Sunshirae chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I have ever been a Viking person but I will say that this story is captivating. I continued to read and just wanted more. I like your talent. You have no fear with words and your imagination is out of this world. Thank you for writing a fantastic story.